Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Grand Theft Auto 3/III is essentially a Gigachad getting paid to kill people

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I don't know if any of you have played the game (first 3-D GTA game ever) -- it's essentially a tall Gigachad who everyone in the city pays tons of money to in order to kill people/do dirty work. He basically fucks a mafia boss's girlfriend, drives around the city doing anything he wants/killing anyone, endless pussy easily (he fucks at least 3 on-screen female characters/is implied even if not shown: Maria, Asuka & Catalina).

At the end of the game he kills his ex and then kills the new girl he "saves" because he got bored/annoyed by her (gets away with it). The game basically portrays a tall Gigachad who will do dirty work for tons of money as an emotionless killer who can get away with anything, be rich, be powerful and not even need to speak a single word (he's a silent protagonist/proves Gigachad barely needs to talk at all to succeed in life).

Rockstar is/was based maybe on their games/characters? Vice City has Chaddy Vercetti -- only after that did the protagonists become subhuman. Well, if you count the Chadriguez from the GTA: Ballad of Gad Tony I guess you get another Chad, but other than that it's mostly subhumans.

Last edited:
Lol he's not GigaChad, he was betrayed by his goblina girlfriend.

Lol he's not GigaChad, he was betrayed by his goblina girlfriend.

Are you kidding? They went out of their way to make Claude from GTA 3 good looking, even behind the crappy polygonal-look of early 2000s:

Claude_-_Grand_Theft_Auto_III.jpg

He's like 6'4", massive frame and has a 6+ face plus is a criminal psycho -- that's more than enough to succeed. The only reason she betrays him is because she's completely psycho and got tired/probably wanted a newer Chad. He's the biggest GTA protagonist mogger besides Vercetti.

Claude was indeed a great character, even though he was completely mute and didn't even have a name back then.

Are you kidding? They went out of their way to make Claude from GTA 3 good looking, even behind the crappy polygonal-look of early 2000s:

Claude_-_Grand_Theft_Auto_III.jpg

He's like 6'4", massive frame and has a 6+ face plus is a criminal psycho -- that's more than enough to succeed. The only reason she betrays him is because she's completely psycho and got tired/probably wanted a newer Chad. He's the biggest GTA protagonist mogger besides Vercetti.
Trevor is the real gigachad of the gta lore, eventhough he is only 5'8 he would still obliterate all other gta protags in a fight including claude, not to mention he is very rich and got access to military-tier weaponry and tech. Lol he can even get past human limits during his temporary rage phase and become completely invincible to gun shots and explosions.

No, he got cucked by Catalina.

View: https://youtu.be/G78PXHiaVGI

Trevor is the real gigachad of the gta lore, eventhough he is only 5'8 he would still obliterate all other gta protags in a fight including claude, not to mention he is very rich and got access to military-tier weaponry and tech. Lol he can even get past human limits during his temporary rage phase and become completely invincible to gun shots and explosions.
Fucking cope, CJ solos Gtaverse

No, he got cucked by Catalina.

View: https://youtu.be/G78PXHiaVGI

Fucking cope, CJ solos Gtaverse

I am not comparing which is a better protag, cj is definitely better and actually more powerful since has all of Los santos under his control (assuming that the turf wars are canon), so yeah definitely beats trevor in terms of charisma, influence, and power but he is not "stronger". Whether you like trevor as a person or not he is still by far the strongest character in the gtaverse, when I say stronger I mean his overall physical strength and the weaponry he possesses.

Last edited:
I am not comparing which is a better protag, cj is definitely better and actually more powerful since has all of Los santos under his control (assuming that the turf wars are canon), so yeah definitely beats trevor in terms of charisma, influence, and power but he is not "stronger". Whether you like trevor as a person or not he is still by far the strongest character in the gtaverse, when I say stronger I mean his overall physical strength and the weaponry he possesses.
CJ singlehandedly took over a high security military base, stole a jetpackwhich he later used to steal alien jizz from a military train, can jump from plane to plane, took over a military ship, stole a jet and destroyed 3 other jets, knows 3 different martial arts, buffed as fuck,and can survive any type of fall. Keep coping.

Johnny in TLaD and Michael in V are both MAJOR cucks though. And Franklin simped for Tanisha.

CJ singlehandedly took over a high security military base, stole a jetpackwhich he later used to steal alien jizz from a military train, can jump from plane to plane, took over a military ship, stole a jet and destroyed 3 other jets, knows 3 different martial arts, buffed as fuck,and can survive any type of fall. Keep coping.
These all prove that cj is a very skilled marksman but he was not shown in any part of the game to have extraordinary physical strength (the fact that he survives falls was not intended by the devs nor is it canon in the gta lore), on the other hand trevor obviously is very op because of his special ability that makes him completely invulnerable to all kinds of forces that are life threatening to the average human (like bullets, melee attacks, stabs, slashes, explosions, etc).
Johnny in TLaD and Michael in V are both MAJOR cucks though. And Franklin simped for Tanisha.
Michael is a very well-written and interesting character with lots of depth, and it has been theorized that he could be related to max payne in some way because of how much he resembles him facially, also the bullet time ability. Franklin is very wise and also very intelligent for a hoodrat but he seemed to lack the sense of identity and pride that cj had, he was a puppet and cuck for rich white men.

Last edited:
Cope he wasn't chad, he was just a mafia footsoldier dog.

Those guys still got pussy of course but they weren't Chads.

Cope he wasn't chad, he was just a mafia footsoldier dog.

Those guys still got pussy of course but they weren't Chads.
He was more than a footsoldier, he was a skilled hitman who wasn't loyal to anyone. No "footsoldier" can defeat the triads and mafia single-handedly, which claude did.

Last edited:
These all prove that cj is a very skilled marksman but he was not shown in any part of the game to have extraordinary physical strength (the fact that he survives falls was not intended by the devs nor is it canon in the gta lore), on the other hand trevor obviously is very op because of his special ability that makes him completely invulnerable to all kinds of forces that are life threatening to the average human (like bullets, melee attacks, stabs, slashes, explosions, etc).

Michael is a very well-written and interesting character with lots of depth, and it has been theorized that he could be related to max payne in some way because of how much he resembles him facially, also the bullet time ability. Franklin is very wise and also very intelligent for a hoodrat but he seemed to lack the sense of identity and pride that cj had, he was a puppet and cuck for rich white men.
CJ can survive all types of falls qnd the devs intended it. They really programmed it that way, and yeah trevor's ability is strong but it doesnt last forever, pretty sure CJ can stall him enough.
Trevor is city level at best while CJ is universal.

trevor obviously is very op because of his special ability that makes him completely invulnerable to all kinds of forces that are life threatening to the average human (like bullets, melee attacks, stabs, slashes, explosions, etc)
This doesn't stop Michael and Franklin from potentially killing him.
CJ took down far bigger threats than Trevor ever did.
Red Mist and Rampages don't have a proper explanation canonically, so I wouldn't take them seriously.

CJ can survive all types of falls qnd the devs intended it. They really programmed it that way, and yeah trevor's ability is strong but it doesnt last forever, pretty sure CJ can stall him enough.
Trevor is city level at best while CJ is universal.
I'm pretty sure it's not canon that cj can survive falling from ridiculous heights, like bring me any evidence that it is part of his character in lore, it's not. And yes the ability doesn't last forever but the point is that he has such an ability in the first place when other protags don't, and when it comes to a 1v1 between him and cj, cj would never guess that trevor has such an ability and would treat him like how he would treat any ballas soldier and start shooting at him, which would then lead to him getting killed because trevor can become a damage sponge at the moment cj starts attacking and then shoot back at cj who obviously isn't a damage sponge and takes damage like the average person.

I'm pretty sure it's not canon that cj can survive falling from ridiculous heights, like bring me any evidence that it is part of his character in lore, it's not. And yes the ability doesn't last forever but the point is that he has such an ability in the first place when other protags don't, and when it comes to a 1v1 between him and cj, cj would never guess that trevor has such an ability and would treat him like how he would treat any ballas soldier and start shooting at him, which would then lead to him getting killed because trevor can become a damage sponge at the moment cj starts attacking and then shoot back at cj who obviously isn't a damage sponge and takes damage like the average person.
It is a part of his character tho, all other npcs die from falls except him. And yea but muh Trevor is invincible, guess thats why he pussied out when Frank pulled a pistol on him :feelsPop:

i tried replaying gta 4 i couldnt, first of all the graphics are not the same and niko within moments meeting the foid get her to date. its depressing.

It is a part of his character tho, all other npcs die from falls except him. And yea but muh Trevor is invincible, guess thats why he pussied out when Frank pulled a pistol on him :feelsPop:
The Franklin and Micheal killing trevor ending was not canon (confirmed by the devs), the ending where the three of them team up is.

The Franklin and Micheal killing trevor ending was not canon (confirmed by the devs), the ending where the three of them team up is.
It might not be canon, but its still a possible scenario.

It might not be canon, but its still a possible scenario.
Not possible since trevor wouldn't die that easily and franklin was always a loyal friend, it's completely out of character for franklin to betray trevor and be rat and it's completely out of character for trevor to run away from franklin like that, simply because in canon he was never seen running away when placed in other identical situations where there was someone pointing a weapon at him, like for example when he was in the apartment and debra pulled out a gun at him and floyd had a kitchen knife, or in the hood safari mission where he didn't run away when the ballas ambushed him and the others when he could've just ran towards the back of the house and jump over the fence escaping from conflict but instead he ran directly towards the guys that were shooting at him.

Last edited:
Niggas be like:
I don't know if any of you have played the game (first 3-D GTA game ever) -- it's essentially a tall Gigachad who everyone in the city pays tons of money to in order to kill people/do dirty work. He basically fucks a mafia boss's girlfriend, drives around the city doing anything he wants/killing anyone, endless pussy easily (he fucks at least 3 on-screen female characters/is implied even if not shown: Maria, Asuka & Catalina).

At the end of the game he kills his ex and then kills the new girl he "saves" because he got bored/annoyed by her (gets away with it). The game basically portrays a tall Gigachad who will do dirty work for tons of money as an emotionless killer who can get away with anything, be rich, be powerful and not even need to speak a single word (he's a silent protagonist/proves Gigachad barely needs to talk at all to succeed in life).

Rockstar is/was based maybe on their games/characters? Vice City has Chaddy Vercetti -- only after that did the protagonists become subhuman. Well, if you count the Chadriguez from the GTA: Ballad of Gad Tony I guess you get another Chad, but other than that it's mostly subhumans.

:feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back