Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Graduating from high school is not worth it if you’re behind academically

Recluse

Recluse

Banned
-
53d 7h 19m
I hate education cucks that think graduating from high school at 21 years old and having the same amount of life experience as an 18 year old is better than getting a GED and being done already I get that you need some sort of formal education in order to not be homeless and get stabbed to death by some Psychopath on the streets but after a certain point a high school diploma is no longer worth the trouble do you know how far behind the average normie you’d be if you flunked high school 4 times you’d be finishing high school at the same time your agematch is finishing college you’d have the SMV of an 18 year old at 22 years old

Oroborus

Oroborus

Finished
-
134d 4h 8m
Over, I just graduated at 19

Heflecon

Heflecon

Greycel
2d 12h 40m
It seems the academic behindness is tolerable, but not the social behindness. tl;dr chad could be a retard who flunks three times out of four and he'd just slay multiple incoming classes of freshman, compared to the straight 'n narrow stemcel