Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Graduating college was the best decision I ever made

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
No more going to classes and get rejected by the girls there. No more stressing about a femoid showing me interest. No more stressing about socializing. Just rotting at home, sniffing coke and drinking. Seriously, there is no fucking point in being around people as an incel. You might be in the same room with them but they live in a different reality. You were never part of the dating game and nor you ever will be.

If you don't have a reputation like girls telling their friends about the sex they had with you, it's over. You are nothing but a virgin loser with negative SMV and women will see you as an annoyance at best. Spend as much time alone in your room as you can, for the sake of your mental health. We were never meant to be with other people.Outside world is just stress and agony. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

Last edited:
True. When im out and about i remember why i avoid it in the first place. All those couples making lovey dovey faces and holding hands. Puts into a cycle of depression. Im like an NPC in a videogame.

True. When im out and about i remember why i avoid it in the first place. All those couples making lovey dovey faces and holding hands. Puts into a cycle of depression. Im like an NPC in a videogame.
This too

LDAR is truly a revolutionary prospect