Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Grades don't mean shit in school if you have no connections, high anxiety, low status, geeky obsessions.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
You'll forget your knowledge from high stress/ major insecurity.
You won't be able to acquire a job purely off your own effort.
You can get 4,0 gpa every year, but it's application which amtters far mroe than anything.
Geeky obsessions are a money drain, and fixation trap away from real success.

Being good looking gives you an advantage even in worldly abstract success.
Good genes from being good looking will help you realize wtf is in for you if you live by the chad stereotype of being a drunked out frat boy. Which hardly really happens.

Lucky for me I'm black so I can get a cozy CS job with minimal effort. Hopefully female coworkers don't kick me out for being a loser incel virgin like that one dude on Reddit.

You’ll always be seen as an inferior sperg no matter how well you do. :feelsrope:

Genetics determine your life tbh.

It's not what you know, it's who you know

But the quote should be revised to "it's not what you know, it's how you LOOK!"

Nothing matters in school without looks

yes, and if you're a chad, getting those connections becomes extremely easy.

It's not what you know, it's who you know

But the quote should be revised to "it's not what you know, it's how you LOOK!"

facts, except for the part about "geeky obsessions." Normie life costs way more than being a loser

Luckly my school was full of men

Grades don't count for shit in the real world. Intelligence counts but only if you apply it to money making. The scientists and engineers slaving away? Cucks, every last one of them.

Here's what counts in the real world:
-looks
-height
-aggressiveness when going after women and money
-show fighting ability and dominance against other men

Dominant psychopathic men, and their harem of status seeking women, rule the world. Always have, always will. Every now and then you get a revolution, but then nature restores the previous state of affairs.

Look at America. America started out with some colonial betas revolting against the alpha British. Now America is the alpha, and the British are beta.

Truth average/above average IQ with anxieties/insecurities/high stress and not being comfortable along with accepted by peers will mean your real IQ gonna get even lower than dumb chad who gets sex daily with new foids and have worst grades. Chad will get contacts within 5 mins, they can also find jobs and get promoted much quicker due looks and contacts which also come from looks. It's totally over if you are ugly male in 2k18.
Geeky obsessions are a money drain, and fixation trap away from real success.
:feelswhere::blackpill:

if i accomplished something cool using tech or geeky skills, at school or work, even if it generated money, it was like it never happened, because in the end it's just something that some loser made that nobody knows

Nothing matters in school without looks
Nothing matters in life without looks. :feels::feels::feels::feels:
if i accomplished something cool using tech or geeky skills, at school or work, even if it generated money, it was like it never happened, because in the end it's just something that some loser made that nobody knows
It will never bring you happiness in a long run. It's fucking over.

Chad game developer (remembered by everyone especially foids, he is called Chad for fucking real JFL :chad::chad::chad:):

2911828-chad+moldenhauer.jpg
chad-and-jared-moldenhauer.jpg

Incel game developer (remembered by nobody except his mom):

Dusk 2018 12 11 07 48 58

enMb3hy.jpg

Last edited:
facts, except for the part about "geeky obsessions." Normie life costs way more than being a loser
Normie life is not as a money drain as geekism is to losers.
In proportion to THEIR income.
Generally, depends really.

Yep. College, the job market, and every other aspect of society has been rigged by governments in favor of Chads and foids.

^ this shows the insanity of the hindus, who shall have their ravenous revenge.

why are med students ugly as fuck?

I can barely even get a 3.0.

Yes, betas waste a lot of money in clubs/bars or on general “normie” activities.

you have no idea what you're talking about
Is it hard to imagine that in most cases geeks are draining hteir money on geeky shit, and in proportion to their life earning compared to normies it ranges, but in many cases they're also losers, and normies can probably bounce back easier. This is all abstract and depends on our system of denotation/ description.
I don't think I entirely disagree with you. But the point I'm illustrating is that if you're at least consciously aware of realit,y and not gripped on fantasy then you have better chances than those on average. The vast majority of the rich are REAL-MINDED , and not escapist.
If you're including stoners in normies then maybe you have a point.
What are you even talking about in relation to normies and their system of spending/ what they spend.
Yes, betas waste a lot of money in clubs/bars or on general “normie” activities.
When I tlak about that I mean that geeky obsessions often put people in a fantasy world. At least normies are trying to have concrete capital in being in the grip of the schema of reality.

Last edited:
If you have a degree in medicine you guarantee a job in the UK, it's basically the only degree that secures you a job and makes no difference where you get the degree from. Other degrees require you to go to prestigious universities for them to be worth it since you meet people with connections at places like Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and UCL. All those people getting psychology degrees from no name universities end up on minimum wage in retail.

Is it hard to imagine that in most cases geeks are draining hteir money on geeky shit, and in proportion to their life earning compared to normies it ranges, but in many cases they're also losers, and normies can probably bounce back easier. This is all abstract and depends on our system of denotation/ description.
If you're including stoners in normies then maybe you have a point.
What are you even talking about in relation to normies and their system of spending/ what they spend.
can you give examples of how geeks spend their money?

I'm talking about status items (e.g. buying clothes, a nice car, an iphone), gym memberships, going out every week, dates, drugs, travelling, etc. The costs can add up quick. I spent like 2k in a month when I was socialmaxxing this summer. It's a neverending cycle, you have to keep buying more shit to maintain your image/lifestyle. Believe it or not, a lot of these retards are in serious debt.

can you give examples of how geeks spend their money?

I'm talking about status items (e.g. buying clothes, a nice car, an iphone), gym memberships, going out every week, dates, drugs, travelling, etc. The costs can add up quick. I spent like 2k in a month when I was socialmaxxing this summer. It's a neverending cycle, you have to keep buying more shit to maintain your image/lifestyle. Believe it or not, a lot of these retards are in serious debt.
When you suffer anxiety, have no life and low status, and you choose to spend 300 on magic the gathering then that's a bad toxic habit that keeps you off reality. The major contributor to me saying that geek obsessions hurt people is because incels/ lsoers are prone to escapism, and when everything otuside of their decision of interests is lacking, then you should want something that at least gripholds you into reality.
So you can HAVE geeky interests as someone rich. But typically rich people don't make it their prerogative. It's only extremely harmful if you're jammed in every other area of life.
And I do agree with your statement that it can be costly. Both can be. It's just that I think that with all the other qualities listed, that it's easy to get into fantasy and make it a psychological trap. Just as status seeking is IRL, but at least that brings you closer to adulting than geeking.

Lifefuel for poorgradecels tbh

High school doesn't matter unless you go to college tbh. With just diploma you don't get many benefits.

This is only true for low iq subjects. For subjects like math, comp sci, engineering, etc where it's all skill based, connections don't mean shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back