Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

govt. supplied wife would solve societies problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
if people want less angry young men going postal then a govt. supplied wife would solve almost everything.

studies have shown men once married are less likely to take extremist positions on issues as opposed to single men

so whenever some stacie is "crying" over the latest shooting, just ask her if she is prepared to marry a low tier non-chad male for the betterment of society. If as is likely she will respond negatively with "no one is entitled to a relationship", then you can respond by telling her "no one is entitled to live in a violent free society"

women could do alot to solve societies violence problems, but they won't because it's chad or nothing for them

This would never happen in the gynocratic shithole.

They prefer to blame the NRA and chant stupid Never Again slogans.

Women are and should be treated as comadditie. they really have nothing else to offer. if incels were provided with women they could have cured cancer by now

yes and they should also give us money

TheVman said:
 if incels were provided with women they could have cured cancer by now

This. If nerdy incels were given female objects then they’d be so productive we’d be living in a sci-fi utopia by now.

I remember when I was a college student, I once made the mistake of thinking a femoid liked me. I felt so valued, so motivated, and so happy and content that I studied like fuck and got an A on an assignment. As always it turned out to be false.

I'll honestly be happier with govt. supplied euthanasia

There should be looks-matched arranged marriages at 18.

Uncuck the divorce laws.

Make it possible to easily sustain a family on one wage again.

Garbage said:
yes and they should also give us money

and mansions, fast cars and drugs also