Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Myth Debunked: Women were never raped by cavemen

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
We often hear the idea that "back in the stoneage", a caveman would just find a female, and force her to have sex with him.

As if humans were some kind of feral animals randomly wandering in the forest, until, surprise, Mr Caveman meets Mrs Cavewoman and if he likes her, well, he just fucks her.

That was never the case.

Humans have never lived outside societies.

There's not such thing as an attractive female wandering alone in a hostile environment. Never. At no point.

What happens is that society organises itself and females seeks protection from strong men and have sex with them in exchange.

Ironically, only in modern, highly secured societies can attractive women wander alone in a places filled with strangers.

On the other other, the more primitive a society, the more attractive females will be locked up and highly protected.

Hence why the idea of Mr Caveman "randomly" meeting Mrs attractive and defensless Cavewoman in the wild is complete non sense and likely never happened.

Last edited:
yeah, cave women were Chad only too

But I think when people say that they just mean cavemen would be more open to killing other cavemen to rape their women.
This doesn't seem likely within a tribe tho since they needed each other more than in the modern age.

yeah, cave women were Chad only too

But I think when people say that they just mean cavemen would be more open to killing other cavemen to rape their women.
This doesn't seem likely within a tribe tho since they needed each other more than in the modern age.

Probably more likely than today, but also, probably not that likely.

Especially in High IQ, slow life races.

Collaborating with another tribe would almost always be more beneficial that waging war.

Trying to kill a member of the opposite tribe to steal their resources (such as women) would likely be the beginning of escalating violence, which is why smarter tribes would try to prevent such things from happening.

Some guys see a hot chick in the street and think " Back in the stone age I could have just raped her ".

Forgetting that :

1. Back in the stone age you would probably have been a slave
2. Even if free to wander around, you just wouldn't have randomly encountered a hot female alone in the wild

its normie cope

Probably more likely than today, but also, probably not that likely.

Especially in High IQ, slow life races.

Collaborating with another tribe would almost always be more beneficial that waging war.

Trying to kill a member of the opposite tribe to steal their resources (such as women) would likely be the beginning of escalating violence, which is why smarter tribes would try to prevent such things from happening.
I disagree

There's no escalating violence if you raid them and murder them all in one go.
And if you don't attack then their continued existence is a sword of Damocles above your head.

I disagree

There's no escalating violence if you raid them and murder them all in one go.
And if you don't attack then their continued existence is a sword of Damocles above your head.

That's assuming one tribe is overwhelmingly superior to the next tribe.

Which would be pretty rare.

Even when that would the case, the superior tribe would still benefit from not utterly destroying the other tribe, instead, they would take the leadership of the next tribe and take a portion of the resources they produce, usually using taxes.

That's what the roman empire did, for example.

That's assuming one tribe is overwhelmingly superior to the next tribe.
I'd say it's the opposite. If you're equal or inferior then you need to be aggressive, take them by surprise and wipe them out.

benefit from not utterly destroying the other tribe
Too risky in my opinion.
If you look at late stone age mass graves, they usually killed all the males, men and boys, as well as the old women but they took the young women and the girls.

That's what the roman empire did, for example.
True, but an empire has more staying power. The roman empire can suffer defeats and come out mostly unscathed, whereas if you're a small tribe you're one defeat away from extinction.