Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Government shutting everything down however wage cucks have to go to work as usual

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I can understand why they are not shutting down factories producing foods and necessary things but I do not understand why offices, malls etc are not shut down because they do not provide anything which is needed for daily survival. Law firms, malls, hair salons, Starbucks and places where foids are frequently need to be shut down.

My mall is shutdown. Starbucks is drive thru only now. Idk about firms, they should be able to just work at home. Hope Corona wipes out females

My mall is shutdown. Starbucks is drive thru only now. Idk about firms, they should be able to just work at home. Hope Corona wipes out females
Of course foids who are in comfy marketing jobs get to work at home.

Wageslaves can never catch a break

Despite all my rage
I'm still just a wage in a cage.

mfw every store is closed but I still have to come in and be a slave for mr. shekelcel
7EE8DCB1 49D5 4684 9A15 792834C54236

Did someone say "shut it down"?

Happy2

Can never escape the slaving

Why the fuck should everything be shut down over something that barely registers above the flu? Because old fucks with already compromised immunities could die?
it's 10-30x worse than the flu boyo.

Wagelsavery is brutal

lol fuck the wagecucks

im glad all these normrat places are being shut down

yep thats sad. Wagecucks rooting for a government shutdown

over for non neets fuck man