Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Government refused disability benefits

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Government says no I'm not unfit to work and I can't get disability benefits. I think personally that I am disabled and will never be able to be productive like a normal person . This makes me want to give up on life for a bit. What would you guys do other than kill everyone In video games

My first idea would be to post about it on an online internet forum where no one can realistically help me.

Great minds think alike

I hate hearing stories like this. We deserve at least the bare fucking minimum. Sorry brocel.

Government says no I'm not unfit to work and I can't get disability benefits. I think personally that I am disabled and will never be able to be productive like a normal person . This makes me want to give up on life for a bit. What would you guys do other than kill everyone In video games
i'm also gonna try to get on autismbux, if you fail your next jobs you can apply again but don't fail them on purpose

Joker laugh 1

Same, I tried to apply for benefits recently, but was turned down. This shit is aggravating as fuck; what the hell are we supposed to do, especially when normgroids refuse to hire us for the same reasons women refuse to date and fuck us?

You are not entitled to disability benefits

you have to spend several years in mental institutions involuntarily, apply while there.

big daddy gov wants you to slavemaxx

find a doc who can bs on forms and get you on disabilities

thank me later
medical industry and welfare state is corrupt as fk. dont be afraid to use dirty tactics
remember as a incel our lives suck, least we can do is leechmaxx