Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Government poised to fine social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter if they do not deal with misogynistic abuse - and bosses could face jail

all jew media was dead golobohomo platforms any one with only monkey normies using them so i have no problem with those fags making jewbook or jewtter even a worse place

if (c)UK doesn’t like it, they can make their own social media. They’re not entitled to cry about websites made in other countries.

I hate England so much.

this is so fucking stupid

I find it so retarded to be non-Jewish and worship them.

Fuck the UK I'm so happy that it's become a 3rd world nation not just socially but economically too

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The woke political ctrl+ left will never wake up to the fact that they can't just force the world to be the way they want by demanding and threatening and declaring things to be illegal.

Fagbook have billions of users, too many for human moderators, the only way they can police any content rules is with mindless automation on a grand scale. And even without what is being proposed now, the limitations on what you can and cannot say, are already turning fagbook into nothing more than a platform for hobby group noticeboards, local buy/sell groups, and an aggregation page for funny videos or chengrish top ten things you won't believe articles.

Every time they limit what you can say, they're limiting their product's functionality and bringing its end closer.

Last edited:
Will @Fat Link be put in britbong jail where he rapes all the currys?

I find it so retarded to be non-Jewish and worship them.
IMG 2967

another example of eurocuck countries removing freedom of speech