Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

goverment is the new betabux father

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCx63NdwYqQ

this is documentary sponsored from the gez gebühren about love and relationship in northern europe.

first you can see how little girls in kindergarten get praisen for beeing awesome and they need to be strong
the boys get behaved like girls and how toxic masculinity is bad.

at 5:11 theres a islandic foid who is a single mother she fucked with a chad for the good genes and then broke up. ofc the man is shown as the dumb one even tho she choose him. and the singelmother is shown as strong and independent. she doesnt even try to look for a betabuxxer because the goverment pays for all the necessarys

Last edited:
Wish it was in English. :feelsaww:

I don't understand a word but yeah it's fucking hell up here, if you aren't 180 cm (5'11) it's over

I don't understand a word but yeah it's fucking hell up here, if you aren't 180 cm (5'11) it's over
pretty sure 180 is 6' . maybe not exactly but it's much better to compare 180cm to 6'

NEETmaxxing and LEECHmaxxing is the ultimate lifestyle for incels.

You just gotta find a way to go about it.

I love that ghetto black people like to get freebies and have a gibs me dat attitude. They are a huge massive burden on the economy lol.

I love that ghetto black people like to get freebies and have a gibs me dat attitude. They are a huge massive burden on the economy lol.
Personality, I'm glad to get welfare because I know that (American) social security will be gone by the time am eligible.

Get my tax money back before it gone...

ofc, I don't "deserve. It" and it's not "owed" to me. (Except for me getting my stolen tax money back!)

I'm grateful! Because otherwise I'd be starvation under a Bridges somewhere!

You have to take in this World