Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got told that I look like a highly educated CS graduate from MIT

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Some software companies came to our uni for placements and we were all dressed in white shirt, black coat and tie.

Someone told me that in coat and tie I look like a highly educated CS degree holder coming straight out of MIT or any other ivy league uni and honestly I hate it.

Even a manlet has better chance with a foid than a nerdy looking inkwell and I wonder how many foids would have vomited after seeing a nerdy looking scum like me.

One part of my brain says that why does the opinion of such creatures matter who only like the biggest criminals, thugs, murderers and anti social niggers they can find, but the other half says that it's because it's not just one or 2 ppl hating me, they comprise 50% of the population and my mental well being depends on them.

So yeah, they intended to compliment me but gave me a suifuel in return.

then you are loser

That's quite a strange and complicated way to say you get no pussy

Saying someone looks super smart is possibly triple insulting. First they're not actually super smart, second they only have the negative looks and or possible low social skills factor of someone who stereo typically is.

Looking like a smart CS degree holder= looking like a stereotpyical ugly computer nerd

Did you get a placement?

Did you get a placement?
You really think a subhuman like me can get any? Not only was the interviewer a foid, but literally every classmates of mine has literal booklets with pages filled with their achievements, knowledge, skills, this, that.

Meanwhile I don't know anything