Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got told that a 6.3 ng/dl free testosterone is normal.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★
Fucking kike endocrinologist. I have bitch hips and I'll fucking kill myself because I can't live like this anymore. Why are doctors fucking useless and want me to be a fucking worthless loser? FUCKING WHY! FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SHIT!

HE WOULDN'T TEST ME FOR ANDROGEN INSENSTIVITY. HE SAID THAT'S "IMPOSSIBLE". (EVEN THOUGH ITS THE FUCKING KNOWN, FUCKING MAPPED AR GENE ON THE X CHROMOSOME). I SAID I DONT LOOK LIKE MY MALE FAMILY MEMEBERS HE SAID "THAT'S JUST THE WAY YOUR BODY DEVELOPED".

IT. TOOK. 7. FUCKING. MONTHS. TO. GET. THAT. APPOINTMENT. AND. NOW. I. HAVE. TO. PAY. OUT. THE. ASS. FOR. IT.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A DARK WEB LINK TO BUY ANASTRAZOLE. I'M HANDLING THIS SHIT MYSELF.

Last edited:
The Happy Merchant

Fucking kike endocrinologist. I have bitch hips and I'll fucking kill myself because I can't live like this anymore. Why are doctors fucking useless and want me to be a fucking worthless loser? FUCKING WHY! FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SHIT!
Don't bother with the mainstream ones. Find yourself a trt clinic. downside insurance won't pay, upside you'll get what you want

I'm rarted, my tests say 400-something, is that 4.0 in ng/dL? If so I'm brutally mogged here

I'm rarted, my tests say 400-something, is that 4.0 in ng/dL? If so I'm brutally mogged here
That's total testosterone. It's 400 ng/dl. If everything in your body works (i.e. you don't have androgen insensitivity), that'll come out to around 9 ng/dl free. The very bottom end of the free T scale, but at least you're still on it.

Don't bother with the mainstream ones. Find yourself a trt clinic. downside insurance won't pay, upside you'll get what you want
Already did that. I likely have androgen insensitivity. So I need supraphysicological amounts of T to have the same effect. And then I need anti-estrogens to make sure my feminization doesn't get worse with all the exogenenous T being coverted to E and my estrogen receptors likely still working because it's on the 6th and 14th chromsome --meaning on each set you have two copies of it, so my dad's normal ones can overide my mom's mutant ones (instead of the androgen receptor which is only on the x --i.e you're mom can totally screw you on that by giving you a mutated x chromosome --cause you only have one of those-- by having you when she's older than 25).

This is my problem. Please understand it better than the fucking retard doctor.

Last edited:
Watch this, this will immediately, increase your t-levels.
That's not the problem. I make a normal amount of testosterone (500-600ng/dl). My body just uses very little of it. And even further that little bit of it is probably being cut down to 50% efficency because of androgen insensitivity.

What did you expect jfl
Ir enrages me that these niggers want to keep us down. They don’t wabt us to improve they want us to be brainwashed and to wageslaceour little asses off to fuel whatever their goal is and keep souciety under control. My endocrinologist was a 5’0 tall kike foid who chewed me out for suggesting there were issues and when I mentioned protein she said soy. Clown world. When you visit orthodonics, cosmetic surgeons, or whatever do wahtever you can to avoid giving off an incellish vibe because theyll shut you down be professional and put in some function so they won’t bdd shame you.

Already did that. I likely have androgen insensitivity. So I need supraphysicological amounts of T to have the same effect. And then I need anti-estrogens to make sure my feminization doesn't get worse with all the exogenenous T being coverted to E and my estrogen receptors likely still working because it's on the 6th and 14th chromsome (instead of the androgen receptor which is only on the x --i.e you're mom can totally screw you on that by giving you a mutated x chromosome by having you when she's older than 25).

that sucks crappy roll of the dice. think most of us got shitty rolls.
got hypogonadism, often wonder if my life would be any different if diagnosed at 14/15 instead of 35.

That's not the problem. I make a normal amount of testosterone (500-600ng/dl). My body just uses very little of it. And even further that little bit of it is probably being cut down to 50% efficency because of androgen insensitivity.
Bro how old are you? If you’re over 15 it’s not gonna make any real difference anywau.

that sucks crappy roll of the dice. think most of us got shitty rolls.
got hypogonadism, often wonder if my life would be any different if diagnosed at 14/15 instead of 35.
They don’t want to diagnose anyone unless ot has a major health effect they want more obedient soycucks who don’t question anything, wageslave, and eat slop.

Ir enrages me that these niggers want to keep us down. They don’t wabt us to improve they want us to be brainwashed and to wageslaceour little asses off to fuel whatever their goal is and keep souciety under control. My endocrinologist was a 5’0 tall kike foid who chewed me out for suggesting there were issues and when I mentioned protein she said soy. Clown world. When you visit orthodonics, cosmetic surgeons, or whatever do wahtever you can to avoid giving off an incellish vibe because theyll shut you down be professional and put in some function so they won’t bdd shame you.
Why can't men have gender affirming care? FTMs can get T to become men, so why can't I get T to become more of a man? Why is it normal for women to get plastic surgery but not men? They just subconsciously have a biological imperative to eliminate weak men from the gene pool I suppose.

I do do that. I'm autistic but I know how to jive with NTs. I've lived enough life for that.

I'm 23. Yes, it still has an effect in making sure your pelvis doesn't continue to widen (because that happens till age 80). Also it gives larger traps, lats, delts, bis, and tris. Yes, even without working out --look up the standford study on this shit if you don't believe me. It also gives beard and body hair, you know, things that would help me feel less like a woman.

Last edited:
It was my only chance to get help without committing felonies, nigger. Shut the fuck up.
Did they ask you about any symptoms? You could have said you feel extremely tired can't get hard at all and very little to no sperm comes out when u cum etc.

Understood. Unfortunately, I'm low IQ and failed 9th grade. So hopefully someone else Helps you out.

Why can't men have gender affirming care? FTMs can get T to become men, so why can't I get T to become more of a man?
THIS. EXACT. FUCKING. QUESTION.

I don't feel like a man as a FUCKING MAN. IT'S MY GOD DAMN BIRTHRIGHT. WHY DO BRAIN-DAMAGED FOIDS GET T INSTEAD?

They just subconsciously have a biological imperative to eliminate weak men from the gene pool I suppose.
It would make more sense to eliminate weak women, since they donate more DNA to their offspring.

Did they ask you about any symptoms? You could have said you feel extremely tired can't get hard at all and very little to no sperm comes out when u cum etc.
I'm very fertile. I have normal T levels. My dicks normal. My balls are normal. I can't grow a beard after a fucking year of not shaving. I have hips that flare out from my pelvis like a woman. It's literally just mild androgen insensitivity. Like fucking textbook. That's what it is. But that fucking asshole refused to order a genetic test and tried to gaslight me into thinking it doesn't exist.

Yes but u can lie
True. But I don't like doing that with medical staff because getting caught in a lie could land me in deep trouble if they prescribe the wrong treatment and expect me to take it. Also, the guy physically inspected me. The only thing I could lie about would be the fertility and hormone levels since I didn't bring the tests in (I stayed up all night to make it to the appointment and not miss it and in that tiredness and stress neglected to run to my apartment's computer lab and pay 5 bucks to use the printer --whoops).

Why can't men have gender affirming care? FTMs can get T to become men, so why can't I get T to become more of a man? Why is it normal for women to get plastic surgery but not men? They just subconsciously have a biological imperative to eliminate weak men from the gene pool I suppose.
Because we make up most wageslaves for their revenue and us ascending in society wpuld mean less of that and a disruption of the social order, thus its viewed as evil

Already did that. I likely have androgen insensitivity. So I need supraphysicological amounts of T to have the same effect. And then I need anti-estrogens to make sure my feminization doesn't get worse with all the exogenenous T being coverted to E and my estrogen receptors likely still working because it's on the 6th and 14th chromsome --meaning on each set you have two copies of it, so my dad's normal ones can overide my mom's mutant ones (instead of the androgen receptor which is only on the x --i.e you're mom can totally screw you on that by giving you a mutated x chromosome --cause you only have one of those-- by having you when she's older than 25).

I'm very fertile. I have normal T levels. My dicks normal. My balls are normal. I can't grow a beard after a fucking year of not shaving. I have hips that flare out from my pelvis like a woman. It's literally just mild androgen insensitivity. Like fucking textbook. That's what it is. But that fucking asshole refused to order a genetic test and tried to gaslight me into thinking it doesn't exist.
That endocrinologist is an asshole and likely incompetent, but he's correct about one thing: you don't have androgen insensitivity syndrome. If you did, your cock and balls wouldn't have developed normally. You probably have a different kind of endocrine problem (may be a genetic defect, may be an impairment that occurred sometime after you were born, it's hard to say).

If everything in your body works (i.e. you don't have androgen insensitivity)
I can't remember the last time I woke up with a boner, is that an alarm bell? I literally don't have armpit hair either, and I only get the urge to jack off maybe 3x/week, although I do feel like I'm making progress in the gym at an acceptable rate.

I can't remember the last time I woke up with a boner, is that an alarm bell?
Yeah I don't have morning wood either. Never did. Yes, this means something's fucked up.

I literally don't have armpit hair either
Depending on your race it could be normal. If you're white, arab, black, or indian it could be a selective lack of androgen receptors in the pits. But that's more unlikely than just low T or inefficent T use.

Go to one of those clinics where it's way easier to get test.

MILD androgen insensitivity. Look that up. Normal genitals. Normal T levels. High SHBG. Sub fertility but not sterile.

Here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mild_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

I look just like the dude in the picture of that article. Like 1-to-1, seriously.
All forms of androgen insensitivity are associated with infertility, though exceptions have been reported for both the mild and partial forms.[4][5][7][33][34][35] Lifespan is not thought to be affected by AIS.[1]
It's possible that you're an exception. In any case, try to get a second opinion.

It's possible that you're an exception. In any case, try to get a second opinion.
On it. I'm just moving states soon so I don't know if they'd refer me, they said they would, the secretary at the front said she'd handle it. But something tells me she just lied to my face.

On it. I'm just moving states soon so I don't know if they'd refer me, they said they would, the secretary at the front said she'd handle it. But something tells me she just lied to my face.
Give it a week, then keep bugging them until they get off their fat asses and refer you.

HE WOULDN'T TEST ME FOR ANDROGEN INSENSTIVITY. HE SAID THAT'S "IMPOSSIBLE". (EVEN THOUGH ITS THE FUCKING KNOWN, FUCKING MAPPED AR GENE ON THE X CHROMOSOME). I SAID I DONT LOOK LIKE MY MALE FAMILY MEMEBERS HE SAID "THAT'S JUST THE WAY YOUR BODY DEVELOPED".

IT. TOOK. 7. FUCKING. MONTHS. TO. GET. THAT. APPOINTMENT. AND. NOW. I. HAVE. TO. PAY. OUT. THE. ASS. FOR. IT.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A DARK WEB LINK TO BUY ANASTRAZOLE. I'M HANDLING THIS SHIT MYSELF.
where you from?

Meanwhile foids with low estrogen get recommended hormonal treatment asap