Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got the living shit mogged out of me at work today

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I work at a shitty fast food job and was just forced to make food for this tall cunt and his short ethnic girlfriend. She was acting so bubbly and intimate curled up in his arms while they ordered I wanted the store to be nuked right then and there tbh. Dumb ethnic foid probably got some sort of satisfaction out of an ugly manlet such as myself being forced to serve degenerates. The dude left with a smug look on his face hopefully they got in a fatal car accident on the way home

People who are with their girlfriends in public need to be shot by the police (In GTA)
If only we could drop a dna bomb programmed to wipe all sex havers off the face of the Earth (In GTA of course)

i do not envy you working in hospitality/ fast food anon i did that shit for 2 years and it drains the soul from your body, i work in retail now which isnt much better but fuck doing kitchen work again. :fuk:

And some incels think it's not worth to careermax, at least I'll never deal with this type of situation in my life

Knowing there shit luck, they’ll live just fine while the rest of us here are Dead on the fuckin inside having to still work and shit :feelsrope:

i do not envy you working in hospitality/ fast food anon i did that shit for 2 years and it drains the soul from your body, i work in retail now which isnt much better but fuck doing kitchen work again. :fuk:
Yeah it sucks man I’m a General Mangers so I’m pretty much locked into this at least for the next few years. I get paid decently so that makes it a bit more bearable
And some incels think it's not worth to careermax, at least I'll never deal with this type of situation in my life
yes boyo do everything you can to avoid working customer service job. It fucking sucks cause you’re forced to serve chads, normies, and foids :feelspuke:
Knowing there shit luck, they’ll live just fine while the rest of us here are Dead on the fuckin inside having to still work and shit :feelsrope:
born to suffer :feelsbadman:

Same. I was at this alcohol shop and this tall faggot came behind me to stand in line. Out of all the lines he had to choose the line I was in. To make matters worse the dumb nigger cashier bitch took forever

Brutal. Everyone should have to work retail at some point just to reduce the number of rude retards in the world

I work at a shitty fast food job and was just forced to make food for this tall cunt and his short ethnic girlfriend. She was acting so bubbly and intimate curled up in his arms while they ordered I wanted the store to be nuked right then and there tbh. Dumb ethnic foid probably got some sort of satisfaction out of an ugly manlet such as myself being forced to serve degenerates. The dude left with a smug look on his face hopefully they got in a fatal car accident on the way home
They didn't think anything. We're invisible

People who rub pda in your way face when you can’t leave should be tear gassed. In minecraft

Same. I was at this alcohol shop and this tall faggot came behind me to stand in line. Out of all the lines he had to choose the line I was in. To make matters worse the dumb nigger cashier bitch took forever
They do that shit on purpose dude. Ive witnessed it myself many times

The higher up the chain you go the more hyper competitive it gets.

what the fuck, total ER fuel. they shouldn't think they can get away with that.