Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got the gay question again from my mother last weekend. Do any of you guys get asked this?

I can never forgive my mother for this. Never. The media see's us as exactly the same as my mother; that it is all our fault from our behaviour, attitude or some shit. It's incredibly infuriating when we are the ones being vilified.
This is starting to sound familiER, you know what you have to do.

it means you're a fakecel who isn't actually bad looking, thus why in the world would you be struggling to find a relationship, thus prompting this question

So only good looking / acceptable-looking single men get called gay? I don't think so.

Lol don't make me upload some pics of me in my early 20's. I'll only say I looked a lot like Adam Lanza.

told her I did and she asked if it was a double. I said no and then she criticized me and asked "what if I get a GF in the future?".
Happened to me aswell. I said I only need a single bed but my mother wouldnt listen to me. Now my heart feels even more emptier with a huge bed for two and Im the only one inside it :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Over Memorial Day weekend, I was with my mother and she asked if bought a new bed for my house. I told her I did and she asked if it was a double. I said no and then she criticized me and asked "what if I get a GF in the future?".
Why don't you like double beds, though? After my brother moved out with his wife i'm sleeping on their double bed. So much place for joy, like hugging your pillows and imagining cuddling with your nonexistent girlfriend and such.

Why don't you like double beds, though? After my brother moved out with his wife i'm sleeping on their double bed. So much place for joy, like hugging your pillows and imagining cuddling with your nonexistent girlfriend and such.
When I lived with my parents, my bedroom was huge. It was a bungalow-style house, and I had the entire second floor to myself. Like maybe 400 square feet. I loved it. In my own house I just bought, there's nothing like that, so my bedroom took a huge nosedive in size. The smaller bed allows from more room, like for a couple desks where I can put my PC, room for all of my guitars, that kind of shit. I've slept on a single twin bed my entire life, no reason to pay more for a bigger one.

just tell her it's because you are too ugly to get a girlfriend. Do you want your family thinking you're guy while you suffer in silence knowing the truth?

my parents BOUGHT me a bed because of this :lul: id fuck a girl on the kitchen table I don't need a big fucking bed:feelsree:

My parents know I'm a retarded loner. They never even gave me "the talk".

So your parents insulted you by calling you a homo. Usually when my mom does stuff like that I abuse her, threaten her, and make her feel like shit.

Over Memorial Day weekend, I was with my mother and she asked if bought a new bed for my house. I told her I did and she asked if it was a double. I said no and then she criticized me and asked "what if I get a GF in the future?". I told her that won't happen and she then asked if I was gay (again). She gave me all the bullshit about how she'd love me no matter what and all that. I told her I wasn't gay but I don't think she's sure. I can't tell her about all this blackpill nonsense since both her and my father think I'm gonna shoot up a public place.

This is probably the 4th or 5th times she's asked me if I'm gay, and she does it now about once every 6 months. The worst is when she asked MY COWORKERS if they knew if I was gay.

Do any of you guys' parents think you're gay?

This is why im paying a fake girlfriend