Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got suspended from university because of my crush

TriumphDoloshite

TriumphDoloshite

Greycel
During my second year at university, I developed a crush on a girl in my class. We were friendly with each other and I would try to talk to her whenever I should. I knew that I could never be in a relationship with her, and I wasn't trying to pursue one either, but I still obsessed about trying to be liked by her. I would often wait for her after lessons to try to talk to her. I didn't exactly stalk her and didn't follow her to her flat or anything, but I did hang around her enough for her to tell be one day that she had noticed be looking at her a lot and following her around and that she felt uncomfortable.

I was partly aware of my obsession and I told her that I had mental health issues and that she should tell me if I made her uncomfortable again. This was a few days before a class trip to Milan. During the trip I tried my best to keep my distance, and I didn't follow her that much, but I obsess a bit about taking group photos on my 35mm camera with her in them. After the trip I didn't really speak to her for about two weeks but nevertheless I got an email from the university telling me not to speak to her, and that I will be meeting with the Student Conduct team. During the meeting I was made to sign a "no-contact agreement" where I wasn't to make any contact at all with her. I at I followed it but then one day after a rehearsal (we study music) she smiled and side to me "good job", so I replied thanks, good job to you too" and walked away. Then a few days later there was a performance by the university orchestra and she was leading it (she plays violin very well). Afterwards I said "well done" to her. I also commented "well done" on an Instagram post.

I don't know why I thought that was necessary or why I was still trying to be friendly with her. I should've taken my friend's advice to just ignore her, but saying just a couple words was enough to land me with a one semester's suspension from my course. It's complicated to explain the whole situation right now, but I in order to rejoin, I need to be checked by the medical team, and at the moment I'm not allowed to go onto campus. I did sneak into the building a couple times after my suspension thinking that no one would spot me, but some teachers spotted my in the car park and I later got an email saying that if I continued to go to campus they would get the police involved.

Let me explain why I was attracted to her: I have a strong preference for Asian women, and this girl was Chinese/Singaporean or something. She was pretty good looking, probably around a 6 or 7, and her name was Katherine. She was also one of those people who often leads group activities, and was one of the students selected to show people around on the university open days. After I found out about the suspension I started to hate her and the last time a spoke to her was when I found her alone in one of the rooms at the university looking at her computer. I went in and told her how distressed she made me feel and that I was going to kill myself. I knew that I wasn't actually going to do it, but I wanted to show her how I felt. She looked pretty horrified when I told her that. Now that university is going to be starting again I'm starting to get really annoyed about it all. I'm really starting to hate Katherine; why did she have to complain? She had to start shit, and then giving mixed signals. She's so self-entailed and doesn't care how she affects others. I could slap her in the face right now, I'm so annoyed. But obviously I won't and can't do that, because I don't want to get expelled from the university, and it's not worth it.

Also, I did post the first half of this on a subreddit previously, and copy pasted it here.

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

What hormones do to a mf.

You learned your lesson. Never simp

@Sneir what would you do in this situation?

its over, and not worth obcessing over asian girls.

I don't think I'll ever have an Asian girlfriend. Especially if they're Korean, since they only like Asian Chads, like the guys in BTS.

I don't think I'll ever have an Asian girlfriend. Especially if they're Korean, since they only like Asian Chads, like the guys in BTS.
jfl if your white your best chance is with asian girls, but from the looks of it you're definitely REALLY weird irl so good luck on that

You must be retarded for not getting legal advice before doing something stupid.

Why didn't you get legal advice? They would've told you to not do something stupid.

No-contacy orders are usually bullshit but you have nothing to gain by violating them. Get an attorney to sort it out if need be.

My god. I have very little sympathy for OP.

Lawyer up right fucking now.

Last edited:
You should have told her to fuck off after that “nice job” comment. She has made it clear she was repulsed by you so you should have returned the favor

During my second year at university, I developed a crush on a girl in my class. We were friendly with each other and I would try to talk to her whenever I should. I knew that I could never be in a relationship with her, and I wasn't trying to pursue one either, but I still obsessed about trying to be liked by her. I would often wait for her after lessons to try to talk to her. I didn't exactly stalk her and didn't follow her to her flat or anything, but I did hang around her enough for her to tell be one day that she had noticed be looking at her a lot and following her around and that she felt uncomfortable.

I was partly aware of my obsession and I told her that I had mental health issues and that she should tell me if I made her uncomfortable again. This was a few days before a class trip to Milan. During the trip I tried my best to keep my distance, and I didn't follow her that much, but I obsess a bit about taking group photos on my 35mm camera with her in them. After the trip I didn't really speak to her for about two weeks but nevertheless I got an email from the university telling me not to speak to her, and that I will be meeting with the Student Conduct team. During the meeting I was made to sign a "no-contact agreement" where I wasn't to make any contact at all with her. I at I followed it but then one day after a rehearsal (we study music) she smiled and side to me "good job", so I replied thanks, good job to you too" and walked away. Then a few days later there was a performance by the university orchestra and she was leading it (she plays violin very well). Afterwards I said "well done" to her. I also commented "well done" on an Instagram post.

I don't know why I thought that was necessary or why I was still trying to be friendly with her. I should've taken my friend's advice to just ignore her, but saying just a couple words was enough to land me with a one semester's suspension from my course. It's complicated to explain the whole situation right now, but I in order to rejoin, I need to be checked by the medical team, and at the moment I'm not allowed to go onto campus. I did sneak into the building a couple times after my suspension thinking that no one would spot me, but some teachers spotted my in the car park and I later got an email saying that if I continued to go to campus they would get the police involved.

Let me explain why I was attracted to her: I have a strong preference for Asian women, and this girl was Chinese/Singaporean or something. She was pretty good looking, probably around a 6 or 7, and her name was Katherine. She was also one of those people who often leads group activities, and was one of the students selected to show people around on the university open days. After I found out about the suspension I started to hate her and the last time a spoke to her was when I found her alone in one of the rooms at the university looking at her computer. I went in and told her how distressed she made me feel and that I was going to kill myself. I knew that I wasn't actually going to do it, but I wanted to show her how I felt. She looked pretty horrified when I told her that. Now that university is going to be starting again I'm starting to get really annoyed about it all. I'm really starting to hate Katherine; why did she have to complain? She had to start shit, and then giving mixed signals. She's so self-entailed and doesn't care how she affects others. I could slap her in the face right now, I'm so annoyed. But obviously I won't and can't do that, because I don't want to get expelled from the university, and it's not worth it.

Also, I did post the first half of this on a subreddit previously, and copy pasted it here.
complain to them about her behaviour
state that her behaviour is toxic and that she has lead you and sent mixed signals to you

you have to do this clinically and calmly

give her a taste of her own shit tier medecine

they proably wont believe you

in any case make sure they tell HER NOT TO TALK TO YOU AND LEAD YOU ON

Completely over for noncontactagreementcels

Honestly, you remind me of 7th grade me. Always wanted to be around my crush whenever possible but never had the balls to talk nor interact with her. I was obsessed with her. It's creepy and it's no surprise that she was uncomfortable.
The fact that the uni administration got involved is weird as shit but they probably thought you were gonna murder her or something. It makes sense for them to order you to have a psychological evaluation because why the fuck would you tell her that you'd kill yourself?

You got cucked hard boyo

It's not worth obsessing over any girl. Talk to them once or twice. If they show disinterest, stop talking to her and move on.

It's not worth obsessing over any girl. Talk to them once or twice. If they show disinterest, stop talking to her and move on.
how do you know their not intresteed

how do you know their not intresteed
If they don't talk to you after you stopped talking. Girls want constant attention, and if you stop giving them that attention, they'll show whether they want your attention or not.

incels are welcomed to be quiet and basically being a ghosts fkin brootel i hate her too brocel

Honestly, you remind me of 7th grade me. Always wanted to be around my crush whenever possible but never had the balls to talk nor interact with her. I was obsessed with her. It's creepy and it's no surprise that she was uncomfortable.
The fact that the uni administration got involved is weird as shit but they probably thought you were gonna murder her or something. It makes sense for them to order you to have a psychological evaluation because why the fuck would you tell her that you'd kill yourself?
I told her that after the suspension was agreed

This should be stickied.

A girl that I helped every day for 5 months reported me for stalking for walking her to her car. I had to explain myself to a council member.

I didn't get expelled, but it was a terrible experience nonetheless.

A woman's best friend is the police, remember that.

In ancient times they would complain to a guy and then whiteknights would throw you into jail or even kill you. Nowadays women will report you for stalking for the slightest things and people will always side with the woman.

C454D158 EFB5 407E 8239 06CE95DF2DAE

My reaction to that information

Katherine can suck my dick.

Exactly, conserve your time & energy.

You're such an autist lmao. You're going to get fucked for contacting her again, dumbass simp. You're lucky she didn't parasocial you or you'd definitely be fucked

You are either a larper or you are trying to get yourself doxxed by giving that much information including the girl's name.

Don't care, no simpathy for you, Your a simp and don't belong on this site.

Simping gone horribly wrong

looking at a hole as an incel is all it takes to ruin a man these days

Holy Keke you're retarded. What race are you btw?

Did you talk to legal yet? Please tell me you talked to legal.

OP I feel bad for you. Most of us on here are incels because of our phenotype but you have the additional handicap of being low IQ and socially retarded.

This should be stickied.

A girl that I helped every day for 5 months reported me for stalking for walking her to her car. I had to explain myself to a council member.

I didn't get expelled, but it was a terrible experience nonetheless.

A woman's best friend is the police, remember that.

In ancient times they would complain to a guy and then whiteknights would throw you into jail or even kill you. Nowadays women will report you for stalking for the slightest things and people will always side with the woman.
That girl sounds like a real snake

incels are welcomed to be quiet and basically being a ghosts fkin brootel i hate her too brocel
I'm really pissed off even though it was mostly my fault

You should have told her to fuck off after that “nice job” comment. She has made it clear she was repulsed by you so you should have returned the favor
:yes::yes::yes:Also wait several years OP ur time for revenge will come :feelsLSD:

The same thing happened to me in high school where they made me sign a no contact agreement with a female but not gonna lie you fucked up big time. I remember I was told that even if she initiates the conversation you can’t reciprocate or interact with her at all and there is no valid pretense for trying to talk to her. I would also be opening myself up to not only expulsion but also potential criminal charges if I broke the agreement

If you not only continued making pointless comments on her instagram but also confronted her to say you were going to kill yourself after that then you are legit retarded. It’s not just about your reputation or the girl anymore. This is the kind of shit you can lose your freedom over

Looking back on it in the future I guarantee you won’t care about this hoe and any feelings you have about her will just fade into nothing because you don’t have to care about it anymore. But you will not have that luxury when you’re stuck dealing with the nightmare that is the mental health and judicial system. You clearly have no idea how bad this shit can get because you’re still more worried about what this random Chinese bitch thinks of you than anything else so let me spell it out

You are THIS close to living in Brave New World. I guarantee nothing you’ve experienced in civilian life up to now could prepare you for it. You’ll forget what it’s like to have rights and autonomy and dignity. Things as simple as being able to relax in your own bed or play video games or eat whatever food you want become a distant dream. The only way out is to subject yourself to routine humiliation, swallow whatever pills they give you and don’t even think about expressing anything resembling your real feelings. And after all of that there’s still no guarantee that you’ll ever have a chance at functioning independently in society again, particularly if you were handed any relevant criminal charges.

I cannot exaggerate how mundane and meaningless the experience of having an unrequited crush on some girl is compared to the living nightmare you will experience after you’ve escalated it to the point that the state gets involved. You will think back on it literally every single day knowing that you ruined your life over something so stupid and pointless. I advise you to start making all the right decisions right now. These things only get so much worse before the floor pulls out beneath you

someone tldr I cba to read this

Ugliness is the only thing that toilets can't forgive.

They want us dead. Even our male brothers