Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got Socialmogged by A Motherfucking Soylent Pussy

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This was the same one I made a humble thread about some time back, which no one will remember but regardless. Buy cigarettes from the guy again just now, first thing he does is ask for ID, like fast as a rabbit fucks. I'm damn near 25 but babyfaced so it's understandable why, but this furry faced cocksucker proceeds to inspect it forever (just scan it like a professional if you're unsure of it's authenticity), ask me why it was slightly bent (why is that important in the least), and when I told him why, which I shouldn't have (mad at myself for it), he says "interesting" in a smarmy little soy voice. Makes condescending small talk about "what I'm up to", asks me to stay while he counts my money like he's some kind of authority figure bla bla bla not important

This would not have bothered me if I had handled this like I was supposed to, but instead I went along with his bullshit and gave him the fucking satisfaction of his petty little power trip. Also would not have bothered me (much) if it was Jeremy Meeks at the counter doing the same thing, but no I actually T mogged this punk hard and totally had an opportunity to shut his mouth but i blew it. Spent the whole ride home rehearsing how i would have done it. No joke it would have been so easy FUCK!

I never expect how people are gonna act in the moment, I'm so bad at reading people until after the fact, must be some type of autism or something. I feel so weak right now, really need to socialmaxx or whatever you call it. bc I want people to be aware of this, if someone weaker or smaller or dumber than you you is giving you shit, please know when to say "fuck no I'm not gonna put up with this!" Because moments like that do come around sometimes and you're obligated to stand up for yourself as far as I'm concerned.

tldr my nigga i'm literally dying but don't want to go to sleep tbh can you shorten it?

It’s not even that long..:feelsseriously:
I'm tired and that wall of text is literally hostile towards me or something I don't even know any more tbh.

high iq response
AVI CEL
+
8206.jpg
=
14776.jpg

Wow. Really makes you think tbh.

tldr my nigga i'm literally dying but don't want to go to sleep tbh can you shorten it?
Basically got talked down to by a power tripping soyboy, had the very real opportunity to tell him off, but blew it and am pissed at myself for it.

Basically got talked down to by a power tripping soyboy, had the very real opportunity to tell him off, but blew it and am pissed at myself for it.
JFL at not ripping a soyboy apart.

You should have throat lifted him.

Why would it have not bothered you if it was Meeks? Would've bothered me more if it was Meeks.