Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got so desperate for human interaction I made an incels.co account

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Everything went as you would expect. I made an account and made some replies and within a matter of days people would call me a snownigger, a fakecel, a glownigger and various other flattering terms while all the truecels argued amongst each other who was the real truecel. Various cels were too busy deciding which skin color they preferred so they didn't notice when I stained their pure races with promotion of interracial mixing their races. :feelskek:

Aren't we all

What are you even trying to say GrAYcel?

This is why we need stricter rules against grayphobia. #GraycelLivesMatter

Hes a bluecel.
Nigga it's 2021. BlEWcel = GrAYcel
Also greycels are based.
JCMiNsw.gif

Everything went as you would expect. I made an account and made some replies and within a matter of days people would call me a snownigger, a fakecel, a glownigger and various other flattering terms while all the truecels argued amongst each other who was the real truecel. Various cels were too busy deciding which skin color they preferred so they didn't notice when I stained their pure races with promotion of interracial mixing their races. :feelskek:
i didn't even know you existed

Im truecel its oger for deathnics

Me back in May 2018.

Is this your first forum? it's always the case for new commers, just find people you're cool with and make friends.

Sounds like an interesting first impression

Life was so much simpler when I played wind waker. Never beat that game tho

Is this your first forum? it's always the case for new commers, just find people you're cool with and make friends.
What if nobody likes you and everyone thinks you’re annoying?:waitwhat:

Now your all popular and shit

Don't let it get to your head

Ok

It's because you're a graycel :(
don't worry things will get better when you become a bluecel, trust me :)

I wouldn't really call this human interaction for all you know we're all npc.

Everything went as you would expect. I made an account and made some replies and within a matter of days people would call me a snownigger, a fakecel, a glownigger and various other flattering terms
it's been like this since the beginning.
and now incels are so popular that it's reasonable to think that a lot of new users are just attention seeking faggots, don't take it personally.

I’m gonna rape your tight ass