Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got rejected by this foid JFL

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
JFL in me thinking things would be different if I lowered my standards. Told her I really liked her as more than a friend, bitch try to put me in the friendzone by saying "we should just continue as friends." FUCK THAT!! CHADRIGUEZ DOESN'T GET THAT FRIEND BULLSHIT, YOU'LL PROBABLY BOTH LAUGHING AT MY PATHETIC ASS RIGHT NOW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

IT'S OVER, TIME TO MONEYMAXX FOR A PLASTIC DOLL. I'M NEVER APPROACHING A FOID ANYMORE.

Numbers game. You can’g give up after 1 jfl.

you sounds like a 15 year old mexican.

the first 10,000 approaches are just warmups :lul:
Obviously that’s delusional coping, but you gotta ask at least 100 to see if it’s over.

Most cucked bluepilled intake ever.
Commit suicide
How? If you are non-chad, you will have to ask foids out. Most times it will fail. Otherwise you are a potential fakecel volcel

I'm not Mexican.
Noted I See GIF by Downton Abbey

If you're mentally able to approach girls, then you mog like 95% of users here.

Atleast she tolerates your presence. Youre not sub 5 if foids tolerate you. maybe its not all over.

You got jew'd again.

First 10 gorillion are warm-up sweaty try harder im sure there's someone waiting for you

did you shower?

it’s fucking over

Such a wonderful world isn’t it?

JFL in me thinking things would be different if I lowered my standards. Told her I really liked her as more than a friend, bitch try to put me in the friendzone by saying "we should just continue as friends." FUCK THAT!! CHADRIGUEZ DOESN'T GET THAT FRIEND BULLSHIT, YOU'LL PROBABLY BOTH LAUGHING AT MY PATHETIC ASS RIGHT NOW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

IT'S OVER, TIME TO MONEYMAXX FOR A PLASTIC DOLL. I'M NEVER APPROACHING A FOID ANYMORE.
15 year old gets rejected once, starts posting on incel forums

kek

15 year old gets rejected once, starts posting on incel forums

kek
I've been rejected 4-5 times before I discovered the blackpill. Think before you speak next time.

Where'd you get the confidence to interact with a foid.

Where'd you get the confidence to interact with a foid.
Lmao, this story is old. Basically the bitch rejected me after I told her I was attracted to her JFL. "Let's just be friends" :fuk::fuk:

Lmao, this story is old. Basically the bitch rejected me after I told her I was attracted to her JFL. "Let's just be friends" :fuk::fuk:
Nigga you should've raped her right on the spot