Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got public intoxication fine.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I'm a truecel with a broken foot I'm saying nigger under my breath because every step is agony on top of that half of what's coming out of my mouth is ow. I really hate leaf niggers they're so gay I wish I lived in a normal country.

Didn't even know that was a thing, i've walked around my bongland town chugging beer and vodka many times, no issues

@Puppeter @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer @PolskiKartofel @supersoldier @baja jagodinac you should all feel incredibly blessed to live in eastern european nations.

@Puppeter @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer @PolskiKartofel @supersoldier @baja jagodinac you should all feel incredibly blessed to live in eastern european nations.
@Ron.Belgrade lives in the Netherlands iirc, not sure if they have that their.
Didn't even know that was a thing, i've walked around my bongland town chugging beer and vodka many times, no issues
That's because drinking culture is more common/accepted in the cUcK compared to Shitmerica & Cuckada

That's because drinking culture is more common/accepted in the cUcK compared to Shitmerica & Cuckada
Canada has a lot of weird laws from the prohibition era.

Canada has a lot of weird laws from the prohibition era.
We still have dry counties also, as well as in some States, you can't buy liquor on Sundays.

@
Ron.Belgrade
correct

yeah drinking here in public is not allowed but often not enforced

yeah drinking here in public is not allowed but often not enforced
Makes sense ig, since Europeans seem more "casual" about drinking compared to Americans(Canadians included)

People are having sex, group vacations and families, and I'm over here drinking Zaječarsko beer on a hill overlooking my city. I'm way too young to be doing this shit.

I haven't drunk for a few last months, if not years.

At least we have here one of the cheapest booze beverages in EU(SSR)

i stopped drinking