Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got permabanned from Reddit for… being against killing pigs?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Lol, I've heard that Reddit was retarded, but this is outta this galaxy. I don't have a Reddit account, so I didn't know it was this bad, it took me one day (a little over 24h) to get banned.

I made the account to debate a bit with normies on r/IncelibateDebate, not expecting anything, but could at least be entertaining. Unfortunately right after making my account and posting my first comment, I've been met with the first indication of clown world: my comment immediately got removed due to "low karma". "Karma" is basically your social credit score, the sum of all upvotes and downvotes on your posts/comments on Reddit, and it turns out many subs require some kinda minimum number to post. Yes, that does mean that you need to post mostly agreeable stuff to be able to voice your opinions at all.

OK, fortunately a few days ago a new incel subreddit has dropped. It'll get banned within a week, but here's a chance to get some easy karma for me. OK, I posted a few bullshit comments in the vein "yeah, I agree, bro", "yeah, normies are hypocrites" etc. Nothing even remotely violent or anything. I got some karma, but… just a few minutes ago.

Screenshot 2022 02 20 22 45 05

Tadaam! You've been permabanned for threatening violence! :feelsaww: Nigga, what?! Now get fucking this, THIS is the post that "threatens violence" and was the reason I got banned. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelUniverse/comments/supv0w/comment/hxp245m/

Screenshot 2022 02 20 22 51 31

it all boils down to lookism
killing a doggo bad, killing a pig good
why? cos doggo is sexy while a pig is not

What the fuck, man, are they high? :feelsseriously: In this post I claim that lookism is the source of all discrimination, including speceism. It's barely even related to inceldom, this could've easily been posted to a vegan sub.

Fucking hell, bro, it's obvious that I really got banned for being an incel (as evidenced by me posting on an incel sub) and this was just an excuse, but they couldn't even find a good excuse and went just full chutzpah mode and banned me for something I obviously haven't done.

IDK, I guess the takeaway is that we literally can't have an active Reddit account for the crime of not being pretty enough and that "debate" subs there are bullshit as we can't even post there, so it's essentially a circlejerk for normies. Well, it was certainly an experience to have a Reddit account for a few hours. :feelsseriously:

>debate me, inkel :soy:
>ok, let's debate
>you've been permanently banned for existing :soy:

error 404, cuckddit logic not found

SOY-MILK.png

It’s very to make a new account. I’ve been banned a bajillion times. All you need to do is delete cookies and use a VPN, they won’t know it is you

It’s very to make a new account. I’ve been banned a bajillion times. All you need to do is delete cookies and use a VPN, they won’t know it is you
can't be bothered to jump thru the hoops and farm karma for a week now just to get hit with a "just take a shower" from an ITcuck
I hoped it would be quick entertainment, lol

Kek. My reddits have been banned so many times but I always come back to shit on the people there. It's great entertainment

\0/
||
/ \

reddit sux

Don't eat red meat, it's made of my brothers ! :shock::shock::shock::shock:
i will eat the fattiest parts of you and cover it in heaps of salt in front of a bunch of emaciated vegans

i will eat the fattiest parts of you and cover it in heaps of salt in front of a bunch of emaciated vegans
7161.jpg

I'm low fat high muscle prime bull, come at me and my boys in the savannah and we'll fuck you up :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I fuck cow pussy on the daily.
I run away from lions for a living. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

over for pigcels

can u stop using the vpn after the account is created?

you'll need karma

I gave up with that site all together, it's only useful for getting specific advice about a hobby or vidya, everything else is a fucking joke. Got banned from a sub for simply stating that looks and height play a role in physical attraction and online dating jfl.

Incels, and based users will be banned from Retardit. I was kicked off in 2020.

What the fuck, man, are they high? :feelsseriously: In this post I claim that lookism is the source of all discrimination, including speceism. It's barely even related to inceldom, this could've easily been posted to a vegan sub.
they probably reported it out of context by implying pig was slang for cops

in future I recommend say "I mean actual swine that pork and bacon is made from, I love police officers" any time you mention pigs, so they can't false-flag you like that

AIDS is more fun than reddit tbh

I don’t see any violent threats.

Lol, I've heard that Reddit was retarded, but this is outta this galaxy. I don't have a Reddit account, so I didn't know it was this bad, it took me one day (a little over 24h) to get banned.

I made the account to debate a bit with normies on r/IncelibateDebate, not expecting anything, but could at least be entertaining. Unfortunately right after making my account and posting my first comment, I've been met with the first indication of clown world: my comment immediately got removed due to "low karma". "Karma" is basically your social credit score, the sum of all upvotes and downvotes on your posts/comments on Reddit, and it turns out many subs require some kinda minimum number to post. Yes, that does mean that you need to post mostly agreeable stuff to be able to voice your opinions at all.

OK, fortunately a few days ago a new incel subreddit has dropped. It'll get banned within a week, but here's a chance to get some easy karma for me. OK, I posted a few bullshit comments in the vein "yeah, I agree, bro", "yeah, normies are hypocrites" etc. Nothing even remotely violent or anything. I got some karma, but… just a few minutes ago.

View attachment 578690

Tadaam! You've been permabanned for threatening violence! :feelsaww: Nigga, what?! Now get fucking this, THIS is the post that "threatens violence" and was the reason I got banned. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelUniverse/comments/supv0w/comment/hxp245m/

View attachment 578696

Fucking hell, bro, it's obvious that I really got banned for being an incel (as evidenced by me posting on an incel sub) and this was just an excuse, but they couldn't even find a good excuse and went just full chutzpah mode and banned me for something I obviously haven't done.

IDK, I guess the takeaway is that we literally can't have an active Reddit account for the crime of not being pretty enough and that "debate" subs there are bullshit as we can't even post there, so it's essentially a circlejerk for normies. Well, it was certainly an experience to have a Reddit account for a few hours. :feelsseriously:

>debate me, inkel :soy:
>ok, let's debate
>you've been permanently banned for existing :soy:

Valuing life is very based and high IQ, most people are stupid and evil bro that’s it

You get banned now just for upvoting anti-clown world thoughts, why are you surprised?

There are plenty of bluepillers on 4chan if you want to debate lol, there basically is nothing good on reddit, its a shithole website with the most cancerous downvote system in the fucking world, it basically encourages having the right opinion and if your opinion differs from the mainstream you get black listed.

LoL reddit is the worst forum, you can't comment or create posts in a lot of subs and fags can downvote your comment. I have negative karma for being based

Let them rot in their forum bro, it never began for us but don't you enjoy to watch how normies waste their life with video games tv and internet?

Brutal pigs pill:fuk:

Fucking hate reddit admin. They’re pro censorship and total hypocrites

they probably reported it out of context by implying pig was slang for cops

in future I recommend say "I mean actual swine that pork and bacon is made from, I love police officers" any time you mention pigs, so they can't false-flag you like that
I think it was because the comment about dogs