Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got paired up with a foid again at muay thai and I kicked the living shit out of her liver

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Gotta say I feel fuckin great after that, that stupid ass desERved it and I said "oops" to make it look like it was an accident, stupid ass foid really thought I went too hard on accident:feelskek:

Hopefully she got internal bleeding

Hopefully she got internal bleeding
I can imagine ITfags are gonna SS this and post it and blame my personality, how the foid was so fucking stupid she believed me.

I can imagine ITfags are gonna SS this and post it and blame my personality, how the foid was so fucking stupid she believed me.
They are just chad only no matter what their ideology, doesn’t mean they hate all men jfl. Most aren’t man hating feminists like on IT, so it makes sense why a random woman would believe you.

They are just chad only no matter what their ideology, doesn’t mean they hate all men jfl. Most aren’t man hating feminists like on IT, so it makes sense why a random woman would believe you.
Speaking of that, I gave that stupid foid cuck what she deserved for her crimes against humanity and if any ITfag wants to get mad about it, we can fight anytime I can fuck up 99.99999% of ITfags

Gotta say I feel fuckin great after that, that stupid ass desERved it and I said "oops" to make it look like it was an accident, stupid ass foid really thought I went too hard on accident:feelskek:
I got kicked in the face by my karate sensei for refusing to spar with a woman.

L simp sensei
He even gave a speech to everyone at the end of the class about how gender doesn't matter. They all laughed at me. I'm thinking of just pursuing kickboxing or another karate dojo.

He even gave a speech to everyone at the end of the class about how gender doesn't matter. They all laughed at me. I'm thinking of just pursuing kickboxing or another karate dojo.
Do Kickboxing or muay thai

The only martial arts that you need are...
• boxing
• wrestling
• muay thai
• jiu jitsu

Based department calling

Do Kickboxing or muay thai

The only martial arts that you need are...
• boxing
• wrestling
• muay thai
• jiu jitsu
Didn't find muay thai fun after a few lessons but I really enjoyed kickboxing. If it was in my area I'd do Kyokushin

Didn't find muay thai fun after a few lessons but I really enjoyed kickboxing. If it was in my area I'd do Kyokushin
Fair enough, kyokushin works too

@screwthefbi is martial arts worth it??
did it really make you stronger combat wise??
which one is good for both defense and offense ??

Based. I remember there's were "problematic students" wrecking the shit out of foids.

Sounds like you had a wonderful day :feelsautistic:

Speaking of that, I gave that stupid foid cuck what she deserved for her crimes against humanity and if any ITfag wants to get mad about it, we can fight anytime I can fuck up 99.99999% of ITfags
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:

So being paired up with opposite gender in fights is a common thing? I though foids only train with foids? If this is true, than i should start doing Muay Thay or kickboxing(even though i would rather prefer classical boxing but i dont think that there are foids there)

Btw, is being gymmaxed absolutely neceserry to be able to fight with other men and not being beaten up?

lmao reminds me of a time I got paired with a foid in Hs wrestling and locked that bitch so hard the coach was yelling at “it’s a girl dude, chill” true fucking feminism

was she hot

lmao reminds me of a time I got paired with a foid in Hs wrestling and locked that bitch so hard the coach was yelling at “it’s a girl dude, chill” true fucking feminism
Bruh I did this before in a freestyle tournament and my coach (who is a cuckservative btw) even frowned upon it during a competition

@screwthefbi is martial arts worth it??
did it really make you stronger combat wise??
which one is good for both defense and offense ??
Yes its worth it
Yes it did
And if you want good offense and defense here is your list
• Muay thai
• Jiu jitsu

She got what she fucking desERved. :society::society::society:

Yes its worth it
Yes it did
• Muay thai
• Jiu jitsu
bless fellow brocel:bigbrain::bigbrain:

may you ascend in 2-5yrs :feelzez:

Bruh I did this before in a freestyle tournament and my coach (who is a cuckservative btw) even frowned upon it during a competition
how long have you been practicing for?

how long have you been practicing for?
I practiced freestyle wrestling for 4 years and I stopped in 2022 because of graduation and now I do BJJ and muay thai

I practiced freestyle wrestling for 4 years and I stopped in 2022 because of graduation and now I do BJJ and muay thai
that’s dope, i’ve done some BJJ and boxing at a local gym but nothing beyond small programs, is it worth it to lose a ton of weight and leanmaxx?

"gender doesn't matter" :no:

Be careful, brocel. People are definitely noticing. Maybe you're an asset to the gym and they're letting it slide. I can't imagine I'd ever get away with this.
I got kicked in the face by my karate sensei for refusing to spar with a woman.
I screen gyms by whether they have too many foids. The best ones are always a sausage fest, obvious reasons, and the lack of foids makes for a better learning environment. It only takes one foid to make men try to compete for her attention.

that’s dope, i’ve done some BJJ and boxing at a local gym but nothing beyond small programs, is it worth it to lose a ton of weight and leanmaxx?
Yes it is

Be careful, brocel. People are definitely noticing. Maybe you're an asset to the gym and they're letting it slide. I can't imagine I'd ever get away with this.

I screen gyms by whether they have too many foids. The best ones are always a sausage fest, obvious reasons, and the lack of foids makes for a better learning environment. It only takes one foid to make men try to compete for her attention.
The girl was pretty much a overweight 4.5/10 nobody wanted her.

This is some machiavelli type behaviour lmao.

Yes its worth it
Yes it did
• Muay thai
• Jiu jitsu
jiu jitsu for offense? judo is superior when it comes to offense, muay thai and boxing are superior when it comes to actual fighting.

jiu jitsu for offense? judo is superior when it comes to offense, muay thai and boxing are superior when it comes to actual fighting.
Jiu Jitsu is for defense incase you get taken down and if it really comes down to it in the streets go for a sub

Muay Thai is racist you should have raped or grope her

W If true. I would LOVE to beat the shit out of some female