Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got my testosterone checked,its not looking good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
The Avarage is between 300-1000,I barely scrape the bottom.
Mine is 411 Ng/dL

my estrogen is 40pg/mL when whats acceptable is 10-32 or in some cases 10-40
meaning its too much,i assume thats why i have trouble losing bloat :feelscry:

hopefully i can get on trt,since my t levels are so pathetic i may as well not produce it myself

stop drinking the water

I tried to get mine tested but I wasn't enough of a psychopathic manipulator to make up lies about my dick not working, and even then they'd probably want to inspect it first and see if giving me a prostate exam wouldn't cause an erection.

We cannot escape it. This existence is only there in order to emasculate us. @rightfulcel look at this.

never got mine checked but i know its low

welcome to the low t club

We cannot escape it. This existence is only there in order to emasculate us. @rightfulcel look at this.
Soon women will be taller and have more t levels than some males, it’s truly over. There are estrogen shit especially in water yet nobody says anything about it. But if it was effecting females then they would. If it effects makes nobody cares ngl.

Soon women will be taller and have more t levels than some males, it’s truly over. There are estrogen shit especially in water yet nobody says anything about it. But if it was effecting females then they would. If it effects makes nobody cares ngl.
they shit on the water and not treat everybody drink shit and piss filled with femoid high estrogen pills :feelstastyman:

2a72317

Mogs me, mine was in the high 300's range JFL. OVERRRR! My eostrogen level was below average luckily or I would have roped right there and then.

30s Germany created the solution. Just use it.

Mine is 411 Ng/dL

hopefully i can get on trt,since my t levels are so pathetic i may as well not produce it myself

I had these numbers but E2 was 35.

Did you know showers increase testosterone and cure depression/improve personality?

Mine is 411 Ng/dL

Moggs me at 411. I was only 303 when I first got tested.

Getting tested soon, sure my test and hgh levels are the same as a babies

I'm waiting for my test results. My expectations are below 400.

Idk what mine is but I was ridiculously horny during the holiday when I wasn't dieting and was seeing big assed (tight clothes or barely anything) warm climate sluts.

Now I'm back to dieting and I expect my T to drop by like 30-40%. Kind of good and bad in ways.