Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Got my first surgery-buccal fat removal

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I still look ugly and kinda bloated :(

doctor said you will look more manly 3-4 months later but I dunno man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i still look ugly aaaaaa

there was a shitton of buccal fat in my head it’s at least better looking now I kinda have a facial contour on my ugly ass Face

thats a pretty tame surgery as far as plastic surgery goes. to see any significant improvements u need to do rhino, genio, double jaw, implants, etc.

i need one more surgery too but I don’t have the money :( fuck I barely paid this shit fuck this shit I want more !

I will do it if my cheeks don't disappear as I lose weight.

Then I'll take a chin implant probably.

thats a pretty tame surgery as far as plastic surgery goes. to see any significant improvements u need to do rhino, genio, double jaw, implants, etc.
Doctors said it will look worse and I don’t need those ones
I will do it if my cheeks don't disappear as I lose weight.

Then I'll take a chin implant probably.
You must do it cuz whatever you do buccal fat doesnt go
Ehh it is still the best option for me,I had insane buccal fat , not little, it was pretty awesome actually that I finally did it

I heard buccal fat disappears with age, is it true? But yeah rhino/genio depends heavily on your existing bone structure. You might have average facial structure and no significant deformities, in which case most doctors will be reluctant to do any of those for you. But sometimes it helps to get other opinions becaues you might benefit from some more projection or contouring.

heard buccal fat disappears with age, is it true
After 50 yrs old when you’re dead, you must have those hollow cheeks bro after 50 means nothing like 20s
But sometimes it helps to get other opinions becaues you might benefit from some more projection or contouring.
I’ve went to 4 they all said I just need liposuction
I heard buccal fat disappears with age, is it true? But yeah rhino/genio depends heavily on your existing bone structure. You might have average facial structure and no significant deformities, in which case most doctors will be reluctant to do any of those for you. But sometimes it helps to get other opinions becaues you might benefit from some more projection or contouring.
I dunno they were really high end too

Take this to Looksmax. Here is not the place to brag about how much handsomer you're becoming.

what's your bodyfat/BMI. Personally I would probably starve myself to 12% bodyfat before seeing if I need any sort of fat removal. Only surgery I got was sliding genio due to being a former chinlet.

I still look ugly and kinda bloated :(

doctor said you will look more manly 3-4 months later but I dunno man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i still look ugly aaaaaa

there was a shitton of buccal fat in my head it’s at least better looking now I kinda have a facial contour on my ugly ass Face
Congrats. Let's hope it helps

i need one more surgery too but I don’t have the money :( fuck I barely paid this shit fuck this shit I want more !
If you don't mind me asking how much did the procedure cost? And did insurance cover any of it?

what's your bodyfat/BMI. Personally I would probably starve myself to 12% bodyfat
This body fat stuff is bullshit ,buccal fat doesn’t go if you have less bodyfat,who fucking cares about bf also it is retarded cope like gym,I have 20 something bf and I will not decrease it cuz I’m fit
Take this to Looksmax. Here is not the place to brag about how much handsomer you're becoming.
Dude everything is a brag for you faggots

he's right it takes almost 2 3 weeks at least for the swelling to subside, so you'll get to see how you finally look like after a month or so.

If you don't mind me asking how much did the procedure cost? And did insurance cover any of it?
No of course insurance didn’t cover it
he's right it takes almost 2 3 weeks at least for the swelling to subside, so you'll get to see how you finally look like after a month or so.
Cool doctorcel

What the fuck even is that