Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Got my DNA analyzed by 23andMe to learn my ethnicity and genes.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Race is a social construct anyway. If your country's system thinks you are white, then you are. Never could have guessed you are jewish
lol. Social construct that can be determined in a lab.

Also Modafinil doesn't work properly on me, so if I ever need the antidepressant Modafinil, it's not gonna be worth the money.

lol. Social construct that can be determined in a lab.

What he means is, calling people who have a certain skin color and potentially come from a certain region is a social construct. My looks are undeniable, I definitely look a certain way. But society decided to give that look a name and distinguish it from other looks.

Just be gullible enough to let them scare and scam you bro.

You should get a second opinion and compare them.

Dumb NIGGER! (lol)

Just be gullible enough to let them scare and scam you bro.

You should get a second opinion and compare them.

Dumb NIGGER! (lol)

You mean put my file through other analyzers? That's what I'm doing, the genes are there, that's just facts.

You mean put my file through other analyzers? That's what I'm doing, the genes are there, that's just facts.
No. I mean get a new complete test done by different companies.

I heard all kinds of fucked up stories about them making folks question their heritage!

It tells me I'm a carrier of a CYP1A2*1F allele. Which means opposed to what I thought, caffeine is processed slowly/normally for me. See I really like caffeine, so I thought I could justify my drinking it so much by saying "Well it probably doesn't have much effect on me. I need this much caffeine. I probably have that fast caffeine processing gene." Turns out I'm just addicted.

Also, I don't have the "Short Sleeper Gene" rs121912617(G;G). If I had at least one G in mine, I would. So turns out I don't have special genes, I'm just sleep deprived.

rs2059693(T;T) puts me at 1.6x the risk for testicular cancer. rs2987983(C;C) puts me at 1.2x the risk for prostate cancer. rs10490924(G;T) puts me at 2.7x the risk for age related macular degeneration. I already can't see for shit. Blindness and dick cancer are imminent.

My rarest stat on Codegen is that I'm a carrier of one CYP3A4*18 allele. Only 0.44% have it, according to Codegen. It's so rare I can't even find much said about it. But apparently it's common in East Asians and it has something to do with accelerated metabolizing of testosterone. So my testosterone, allegedly, is broken down into useless materials much faster.
rs1421085(C;T) says I'm slightly more at risk for obesity than a normal person. Not as bad as if it would've been rs1421085(C;C).

rs393152(A;A) gives me the highest risk for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Alzheimer's took my great grandmother. God damn it. I'm sorting by Good but I can't find anything notable.

Okay here we go. rs7294919(C;C) gives me "enhanced hippocampal volume." Allegedly. But the hippocampus is related to memory, and I can't memorize anything.

Absolutely brutal
Any upsides?

Absolutely brutal
Any upsides?

There's the hippocampal thing.

I'm gonna sort purely by New to see what I can find.

1. The hippocampal thing
  2. I tan in the sun: rs1015362(A;A)
  3. There's a comment that says my brain's sodium channels are normal: rs3928305(G;-)
  4. I don't carry the cystic fibrosis allele: i4000311(C;C)
...a bunch of these are just "You're not at risk for this obscure disease you'll probably never encounter." I'm gonna skip those.

5. Better cranial volume, but only potentially: rs10784502(C;C)
6. Statistically higher "Performance IQ" than people with the (A;G) or (G;G) variant: rs363050(A;A)
7. Somewhat increased memory performance: rs17070145(C;T)
8. Long telomeres: rs10936599(C;C)
9. One, but not both copies of "FOXO3," the longevity gene: rs2802292(G;T)

I wanna break real quick and point out that I also have rs5888(C;C), which apparently means I'm at low risk for age related macular degeneration. So apparently you can have genes that protect you from things, as well as genes that endanger you of things, at the same time. Because my pro-degenerate genes are overriding my anti-degenerate genes. This is why I wanna stay away from the "You have low risk of getting this disease" genes. Because there are probably ones that say "Actually you have high risk of getting this disease."

10. Intermediate speed NAT2 metabolizer: rs1495741(A;G)
11. Good absorption of B12: rs602662(A;A)
12. Stronger bones: rs2908004(T;T)
13. Responsive to statin treatment: rs17244841(A;A)
14. Slightly higher levels of "good cholesterol": rs3764261(G;T)
15. Sunlight doesn't make me sneeze: rs10427255(T;T)
16. I don't have "Asian Alcohol Cheek Flush": rs671(G;G)

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I don't think the rest are worth mentioning.

what are your parents ethnicities? are you mixed

I'm skeptical of those tests and I wouldn't take one unless it's for free.
I dont think they are 100% accurate tbh but based on the ones I've taken I think they at least get it broadly right. I took 2 tests from 2 different companies and they basically gave the same results.

There is way more jewish incels than you think, they are just too scared to admit it.
Most of them are busy beta buck maxxxing and respecting women.
What they don't realize is that Chad is fucking all the kike whores and they will end up marrying them after she had her fun.

does he get a n word pass
tbh.

@FrothySolutions As you are part black, you have access to the n word pass like pp183.

BBC OUT!

He's also part rice

My Asian "genes" are at noise level. They're so trace they might as well be an accident. If 23andMe ever switches chip versions again, those genes may very well disappear after the next revision.

tbh.

@FrothySolutions As you are part black, you have access to the n word pass like pp183.

I went on Lipstick Alley and they said 1/3rd black isn't black enough.

Race is a social construct anyway. If your country's system thinks you are white, then you are. Never could have guessed you are jewish
If race is a social construct then so is gender you fucking retard

I dont think they are 100% accurate tbh but based on the ones I've taken I think they at least get it broadly right. I took 2 tests from 2 different companies and they basically gave the same results.
The two companies could have been in cahoots haha but maybe the tests are legit. Still tho, I don't think I'm curious enough about my ancestry to pay for a test.

If race is a social construct then so is gender you fucking retard
Sex is not a social construct. Its real. The fact that woman are weaker and are unsuitable to the role of men in society is real. Its proven by research that men are women are absolutely not the same thing with different sex organs. Woman cannot be raised to be men or vice versa without absolute gender crises.

The two companies could have been in cahoots haha but maybe the tests are legit. Still tho, I don't think I'm curious enough about my ancestry to pay for a test.
ngl the vibe I get is that its pretty broad with your ethnicity and wont ever really get your "exact one" (like it can tell you are north-western european but not like if you are scottish or irish) so its not really that worth it unless you literally have no idea what you are.

ngl the vibe I get is that its pretty broad with your ethnicity and wont ever really get your "exact one" (like it can tell you are north-western european but not like if you are scottish or irish) so its not really that worth it unless you literally have no idea what you are.
Yeah, and also, in my case, I don't like my genetics and I hate all of my ancestors :feelshaha: so it wouldn't make much of a difference to find out where I come from anyway

Sex is not a social construct. Its real. The fact that woman are weaker and are unsuitable to the role of men in society is real. Its proven by research that men are women are absolutely not the same thing with different sex organs. Woman cannot be raised to be men or vice versa without absolute gender crises.
And there is just as much evidence that race is real and there are distinct differences between them yet you conveniently ignore that.

And there is just as much evidence that race is real and there are distinct differences between them yet you conveniently ignore that.
Ina phisiological sense, yes. But in a social sense it differs greatly. The actual racial divisions vary greatly from the social concepts of "white" or "asian". Whether op is white or not depends mostly on whether the people in his community see him as white. Does he get the social benefits that come with being white.

Its more than just haplogroups and genes. Why do you think the question of whether slavcels or meds are white pops up so often? Why do you think curries are considered a single race despite vast racial differences between various curry groups? And why do you think ashikezi jews are not seen as white people?

Just like I push for recognition of gender realism because I want certain genders in certain roles because it suits our society and everyone's health and prosperity best. Race realist push for race realism because they wish to see cerrain races in certain roles. Like the role of slave for blacks

Do you know what the worst thing about being a black jew is?

You have to sit at the back of the oven

@THE TRUE HONKLER if only he were here to see this :feelsbadman:

Niggajew @BummerDrummer

You're jewish?

Lucky, you can run aliyah game and move to 1st world israel and get a trad jewish big titted waifu who will feed you chicken tendies now... :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It's over for little manlets

"Cool"

Mongoloid:

Pinoy

Haplogroup

You’d be considered mixed / mulatto.

Wow, black Israelites are real. :feelskek: