Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Got my DNA analyzed by 23andMe to learn my ethnicity and genes.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I still don't know if I'm white.

Race is a social construct anyway. If your country's system thinks you are white, then you are. Never could have guessed you are jewish

And what do you think about it?

It looks formless and mongrel-like. I don't know what I am.

Race is a social construct anyway. If your country's system thinks you are white, then you are. Never could have guessed you are jewish

But what's not a social construct is my physical health. I'm gonna take my gene file and put it into more analyzers, see what my genes say about my health.

Personally, I don’t want the Jews having this information

That’s interesting. This is basically an n word pass for you

How black do you have to be for it to count?
You would need a black-passing complexion. Basically if you are at least light skinned you could get away with it. But you said you dont think you look black so you probably couldnt get away with it

What an interesting ethnic composition.

You are a true black Israelite.

38% sub Saharan African??
E4F94CC9 1196 43F9 8A68 C87650C5EFD5

That’s the same number that this rapper uses and he has like 7 kids and you told me you would date black women too and you voted for Joe Biden. Coincidence I don’t fucking think so congrats on ya self discovery
What an interesting ethnic composition.

You are a true black Israelite.
incel moments

I'm skeptical of those tests and I wouldn't take one unless it's for free.

Also, what is the meaning of this:

Are those very small percentages and that's why they appear as 0? it would be pointless to list a 0%

And how can you be 38% subsaharan and not look black? I mean do you at least have some visible traits shared by black people aside from skin color?

The black hebrew roots movement liked your results kek.

You are a genius chadrone, and prolly a champion decathlete like Ashton Eaton and Dan o'brien, both chadrones.
Have the nordic strength to excel in field events and the west African running speed.

Also being ashkenazi jew have the highest IQ. This is like the best combo of DNA a man may have.
The only thing you are missing is the deviousness of Ching Chong (mongoloid race) which I happen to be 100% of and you 1.2 %.
Not sure if this is a positive trait
to have tho.

Last edited:
How black do you have to be for it to count?
You have to be at least 70% of a dominant race to be counted as that race, so you will be classified as biracial.

This

23andMe was founded by the Jewish ex-wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin. It's connected to Google and the new world order

LARP, the results are too comical to be true.

I'm skeptical of those tests and I wouldn't take one unless it's for free.

Also, what is the meaning of this:
View attachment 381336View attachment 381337

Are those very small percentages and that's why they appear as 0? it would be pointless to list a 0%

And how can you be 38% subsaharan and not look black? I mean do you at least have some visible traits shared by black people aside from skin color?

I took it from a page that had my relatives on it, I wanted to find a distant one to compare skin tones to in case I had to find someone who wasn't me and ask "Do they look black to you?"

What percentage manlet are you?

@Damo the incel
sly and devious
It looks formless and mongrel-like. I don't know what I am.

But what's not a social construct is my physical health. I'm gonna take my gene file and put it into more analyzers, see what my genes say about my health.
there are also optimal diets for your ethnic background

38% sub Saharan African??
View attachment 381333
That’s the same number that this rapper uses and he has like 7 kids and you told me you would date black women too and you voted for Joe Biden. Coincidence I don’t fucking think so congrats on ya self discovery

incel moments

I never said I was voting for Joe Biden.

@Damo the incel
sly and devious

there are also optimal diets for your ethnic background

You mean put my data through DNAFit? I'm considering it.

Right now I'm putting it through Codegen.eu.

It tells me I'm a carrier of a CYP1A2*1F allele. Which means opposed to what I thought, caffeine is processed slowly/normally for me. See I really like caffeine, so I thought I could justify my drinking it so much by saying "Well it probably doesn't have much effect on me. I need this much caffeine. I probably have that fast caffeine processing gene." Turns out I'm just addicted.

Also, I don't have the "Short Sleeper Gene" rs121912617(G;G). If I had at least one G in mine, I would. So turns out I don't have special genes, I'm just sleep deprived.

rs2059693(T;T) puts me at 1.6x the risk for testicular cancer. rs2987983(C;C) puts me at 1.2x the risk for prostate cancer. rs10490924(G;T) puts me at 2.7x the risk for age related macular degeneration. I already can't see for shit. Blindness and dick cancer are imminent.

My rarest stat on Codegen is that I'm a carrier of one CYP3A4*18 allele. Only 0.44% have it, according to Codegen. It's so rare I can't even find much said about it. But apparently it's common in East Asians and it has something to do with accelerated metabolizing of testosterone. So my testosterone, allegedly, is broken down into useless materials much faster.

You are a genius chadrone, and prolly a champion decathlete like Ashton Eaton and Dan o'brien, both chadrones.
Have the nordic strength to excel in field events and the west African running speed.

Also being ashkenazi jew have the highest IQ. This is like the best combo of DNA a man may have.
The only thing you are missing is the deviousness of Ching Chong (mongoloid race) which I happen to be 100% of and you 1.2 %.
Not sure if this is a positive trait
to have tho.

I'm not finding anything good so far.

You mean put my data through DNAFit? I'm considering it.

Right now I'm putting it through Codegen.eu.

It tells me I'm a carrier of a CYP1A2*1F allele. Which means opposed to what I thought, caffeine is processed slowly/normally for me. See I really like caffeine, so I thought I could justify my drinking it so much by saying "Well it probably doesn't have much effect on me. I need this much caffeine. I probably have that fast caffeine processing gene." Turns out I'm just addicted.

Also, I don't have the "Short Sleeper Gene" rs121912617(G;G). If I had at least one G in mine, I would. So turns out I don't have special genes, I'm just sleep deprived.

rs2059693(T;T) puts me at 1.6x the risk for testicular cancer. rs2987983(C;C) puts me at 1.2x the risk for prostate cancer. rs10490924(G;T) puts me at 2.7x the risk for age related macular degeneration. I already can't see for shit. Blindness and dick cancer are imminent.

My rarest stat on Codegen is that I'm a carrier of one CYP3A4*18 allele. Only 0.44% have it, according to Codegen. It's so rare I can't even find much said about it. But apparently it's common in East Asians and it has something to do with accelerated metabolizing of testosterone. So my testosterone, allegedly, is broken down into useless materials much faster.
Yes.

rs1421085(C;T) says I'm slightly more at risk for obesity than a normal person. Not as bad as if it would've been rs1421085(C;C).

rs393152(A;A) gives me the highest risk for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Alzheimer's took my great grandmother. God damn it. I'm sorting by Good but I can't find anything notable.

Okay here we go. rs7294919(C;C) gives me "enhanced hippocampal volume." Allegedly. But the hippocampus is related to memory, and I can't memorize anything.

rs1421085(C;T) says I'm slightly more at risk for obesity than a normal person. Not as bad as if it would've been rs1421085(C;C).

rs393152(A;A) gives me the highest risk for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Alzheimer's took my great grandmother. God damn it. I'm sorting by Good but I can't find anything notable.

Okay here we go. rs7294919(C;C) gives me "enhanced hippocampal volume." Allegedly. But the hippocampus is related to memory, and I can't memorize anything.
The clown in despair

@Colvin76 would you count @FrothySolutions as black for being 38% black?

cope
Also im bruhing hard lmfao
Does it matter? i've had mine done and if they develop some gene virus bs I don't care

Last edited:
rs4680, the "Warrior or Worrier" gene. G allele is for Warriors, A allele is for worriers. So rs4680(G;G) would make you pure warrior. rs4680(A;A) would make you pure worrier, and rs4680(A;G) would make you fair and balanced.

I am rs4680(A;A). Pure worrier. Struggles under pressure, low threshold for pain, more susceptible to placebo. Damn it!

fire up the ovens