Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got mogged by zoomer Chads at the supermarket

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I guess school was out so like 50 zoomers flooded the supermarket. All the males were blond, good facial features with fag Eboy haircuts and heightmogged me by 10-20cm (I'm 5'7). They all looked like carbon copy Chads, absolute fucking ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I should get an eboy haircut, my hairs getting kinda long.

I noticed this aswell. Zoomers are all 6,2 feet in my country and built like machines.

The incels went straight home

The children of the Chads of the last generation.

I should get an eboy haircut, my hairs getting kinda long.

That's why I don't like to go outside. There are too many good-looking and tall dudes there. Fuck it.

On average Zoomers definitely seem better looking than all other generations.

I always go for groceries early in the morning at 8am-ish when chad is still recovering from the hangover from his group orgy.

It really is uncanny how they all have the same look, the same haircut same everything really. Are the fuckers mass-produced in factories?

You need to scout out the isles your eentering in so you dont get caught off-guard and endure a brutal mog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back