Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 6’4 and I got heightmogged by a group of 6’6 white Zoomers at my university today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
What are they putting in the water supply to make these damn Zoomers so tall?!! Even the young foids are hitting 6’1, 6’2. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters, seriously? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6’6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
sorry I mogged you bro

You aint 6'4, nigga :feelskek:

I’m 6’4 and I got heightmogged by a group of 6’6 white Zoomers today.​

:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod:
I'm 6'9 and got heightmogged by a group of 7'2 zoomer toilets

6’4 is a death sentence. Foids dont even see you as a human at that height

Nigga larping 11 inches

You're getting mogged by the average grandma who is 6'6

I am 5'4 and got brutally height mogged by a 5'11 toddler .

No cap I wouldn't wanna be 6'6". Heck I find 6'4" a stretch... too uncomfortable in day to day life plus you either look lanky or way too big, borderline obese... good-looking proportions are gone as well.

6'2"-6'3" are perfect heights IMO. I don't think people that tall can get "mogged" either. You're tall, there are taller people, their existence doesn't invalidate your "tallness" however, end of the story. On the other hand, when you're a manlet, they're objectively tall and you're objectively short, so in this case you DO get mogged.

What are they putting in the water supply to make these damn Zoomers so tall?!! Even the young foids are hitting 6’1, 6’2. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters, seriously? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6’6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod:
In America its normal to see tallfags constantly at Universities. I'm so happy I'm quitting school after getting my Associate Degree I don't want to get mogged everyday.

6'4 is manlet nowadays:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back