Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got mogged at a Farewell party and now i wanna die (Advice plz)

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
Just when i thought i was not an incel and started mending my ways, the supreme blackpill threw me at my knees. And so i am back to this community. So anyways the context:

So us 12th graders were having a farewell today and all of us were invited to the party; didnt feel like going bcuz i didnt want to embarRass myself but my "friends" forced me to come and i went along like the little cuck i am, wanted to cherish the moments :bluepill::smonk:. I got mogged at the new years eve so that must have been the wake up call which i would soon regret.

So this party took place at a function hall, quite near our school campus. The building had 2 floors , the first and the second floor from where you could peer what was happening in the floor below kinda like a balcony you could say. All the women out there trying to dominate each other while the winner gets dominated by chad :feelskek::cryfeels:And i kid you not, if you pick a random foid out of a group of 100 chicks , there would be a 70% chance you picked out a 10/10. I immediately locked my eyes on this biology student that i would rarely see around the campus but this time without a mask and man what a stellar face and figure she had. It was almost a different kind of sensation i never felt before, idk how to describe it maybe it was love :feelshaha::bluepill: and then i decided that no matter what i would somehow start a conversation with her ,get to know her number and all that good shit.

So the first few hours went normal, was seated at the 2 second floor watched all the commemoration, prize distribution(guess how many i got), magic show, stand up comedy just like my life:feelstastyman: and so on. Then had lunch at the buffet and THEN FINALLY THE TIME FOR REAL FUN TO BEGIN (A DANCE PARTY)

Throwing all the gender barriers aside, men and women alike danced on the first floor with dj cranking out all the types of music. I was too autistic to dance since i was shy and didnt know how to express my self :feelsseriously:, so i was at the second floor watching all those students dancing and enjoying their college lives. AND MY GOD when i saw her making those moves coupled with vibration from speakers made my heart flutter AND JUST THEN WHEN THE GUY I CALLED FRIEND JUST WENT TO HER , placed his hand on her waist :feelsbadman: and wtf . I am 5'11" and he is 5"9" and she was i think 5'8". I just calmed and told myself nothing to fear, just go to her and mog him with my facemaxxed hunter eyes and thick eyebrows:bigbrain:, kept telling myself this was just a competition over a women just like the old times. you know the usual strongest survive and the weak perish:feelsstudy: and so i did just exactly that. Approached her, introduced myself and started to dance but she kept moving away intentionally and not only that by taking him away with her hand:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. I could not understand why, why did she go away with a guy who big eyes and slender eyebrows over me. And not only that the other girls around looked at me with utmost disgust. Swallowed the pain and humiliation and made my way over back to my seat. Girls were taking pictures with other guys and here i was alone betrayed by "chad features". AND THAT WAS NOT THE END SHE LEAD HIM TO A QUIET SPOT ON THE SECOND FLOOR WHICH SHE THOUGHT WAS EMPTY AND KISSED HIM(LIP TO LIP). YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM INDIAN (MUH WHITE ARYAN NOT BROWNSKIN) AND KISSING AND TOUCHINGWOMAN IS EXTREMELY FROWNED UPON HERE.

why is this thing happening to me, i looksmaxxed from the time i was 14(first blackpill experience) . I should be considered conventionally attractive here and no woman wants to stand the sight of me. I dress modestly unlike those tryhards, maintain cleanliness, lean, average voice, not a creep and treat women respectfully:feelsYall:. I still dont get how that guy was able to mog me ( the only thing i can acknowledge is he has dark brown eyes and i have black eyes). Maybe i am missing swag and other bluepilled bullshit. I still think about her and its driving me mad:cryfeels:. Looks like even with these features it never began for me

racepill is brutal

That is why I never go to something like that. All women will leave with some excuse immediately if I went to talk to them or stand near them. And meanwhile all women going to Chads like a magnet and staying around him and touching him and letting him touch them and laughing having a good time, doing things we could only dream of.

Autistic men trying to define individual features don't see the whole thing. Women can just see and feel when one man is bad genetics and another man is good genetics.

I thought yall would have known better by now

I guarantee your face is not as good as you think+you may appear lame to her.

Stop bragging nigger.

Much text, little content.

A girl chose someone else instead of you, wow, it's so over for you ....

Rolleye

It's over for currycels. Indian and Asian women worship the white man. Your only hope for that hot wet slit is to wagecuckmaxx and eventually betabuxxmaxx. You'll definitely get cheated on but at least you slid into a woman and repeatedly penetrated her with your stinky brown weener :feelsLightsaber:

Did you even read it

seems awful, imagine how he must have felt knowing he was kissing the girl you craved so much, painful but nothing to be done

Just when i thought i was not an incel and started mending my ways, the supreme blackpill threw me at my knees. And so i am back to this community. So anyways the context:

So us 12th graders were having a farewell today and all of us were invited to the party; didnt feel like going bcuz i didnt want to embarRass myself but my "friends" forced me to come and i went along like the little cuck i am, wanted to cherish the moments :bluepill::smonk:. I got mogged at the new years eve so that must have been the wake up call which i would soon regret.

So this party took place at a function hall, quite near our school campus. The building had 2 floors , the first and the second floor from where you could peer what was happening in the floor below kinda like a balcony you could say. All the women out there trying to dominate each other while the winner gets dominated by chad :feelskek::cryfeels:And i kid you not, if you pick a random foid out of a group of 100 chicks , there would be a 70% chance you picked out a 10/10. I immediately locked my eyes on this biology student that i would rarely see around the campus but this time without a mask and man what a stellar face and figure she had. It was almost a different kind of sensation i never felt before, idk how to describe it maybe it was love :feelshaha::bluepill: and then i decided that no matter what i would somehow start a conversation with her ,get to know her number and all that good shit.

So the first few hours went normal, was seated at the 2 second floor watched all the commemoration, prize distribution(guess how many i got), magic show, stand up comedy just like my life:feelstastyman: and so on. Then had lunch at the buffet and THEN FINALLY THE TIME FOR REAL FUN TO BEGIN (A DANCE PARTY)

Throwing all the gender barriers aside, men and women alike danced on the first floor with dj cranking out all the types of music. I was too autistic to dance since i was shy and didnt know how to express my self :feelsseriously:, so i was at the second floor watching all those students dancing and enjoying their college lives. AND MY GOD when i saw her making those moves coupled with vibration from speakers made my heart flutter AND JUST THEN WHEN THE GUY I CALLED FRIEND JUST WENT TO HER , placed his hand on her waist :feelsbadman: and wtf . I am 5'11" and he is 5"9" and she was i think 5'8". I just calmed and told myself nothing to fear, just go to her and mog him with my facemaxxed hunter eyes and thick eyebrows:bigbrain:, kept telling myself this was just a competition over a women just like the old times. you know the usual strongest survive and the weak perish:feelsstudy: and so i did just exactly that. Approached her, introduced myself and started to dance but she kept moving away intentionally and not only that by taking him away with her hand:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. I could not understand why, why did she go away with a guy who big eyes and slender eyebrows over me. And not only that the other girls around looked at me with utmost disgust. Swallowed the pain and humiliation and made my way over back to my seat. Girls were taking pictures with other guys and here i was alone betrayed by "chad features". AND THAT WAS NOT THE END SHE LEAD HIM TO A QUIET SPOT ON THE SECOND FLOOR WHICH SHE THOUGHT WAS EMPTY AND KISSED HIM(LIP TO LIP). YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM INDIAN (MUH WHITE ARYAN NOT BROWNSKIN) AND KISSING AND TOUCHINGWOMAN IS EXTREMELY FROWNED UPON HERE.

why is this thing happening to me, i looksmaxxed from the time i was 14(first blackpill experience) . I should be considered conventionally attractive here and no woman wants to stand the sight of me. I dress modestly unlike those tryhards, maintain cleanliness, lean, average voice, not a creep and treat women respectfully:feelsYall:. I still dont get how that guy was able to mog me ( the only thing i can acknowledge is he has dark brown eyes and i have black eyes). Maybe i am missing swag and other bluepilled bullshit. I still think about her and its driving me mad:cryfeels:. Looks like even with these features it never began for me
Your fault for even going to that party in the first place