Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got mistaken for homeless at the mall. Fuck life

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Was standing outside the bookstore waiting to get picked up when an employee came outside to tell me theres no begging allowed outside the door and told me to go down the streat. I said I wasnt begging and she called me a lying bum

I was only waiting a few minutes.

Guess its my shitty clothes and big beard and unwashed hair.

Why does this kinda shit happen to me so often:feelsree:

I did walk in and complain to her boss and got an apology though.

You should’ve told her you have herpes than spat in her face.

Was standing outside the bookstore waiting to get picked up when an employee came outside to tell me theres no begging allowed outside the door and told me to go down the streat. I said I wasnt begging and she called me a lying bum
:dafuckfeels: thats pretty harsh man. Should have spit in their face tbh and shit on the floor before leaving. @chudur-budur

:dafuckfeels: thats pretty harsh man. Should have spit in their face tbh and shit on the floor before leaving. @chudur-budur
I'm just glad I didn't cuck out and told her boss

Buy a product from her with pennys or a large bill, then return it, whilst farting.

You should’ve told her you have herpes than spat in her face.
D05027E7 B66F 496B A9B5 0DEBE724DC86

i try to beg and beg from foids only and i get money i will try when inhib down

tbh. im jealous of every low inhib incel
I have no inhib but I'm 5'5 and autistic.

Low inhib only helps when you're at least normie tier

You were THIS CLOSE to be sued for rape.

I have no inhib but I'm 5'5 and autistic.

Low inhib only helps when you're at least normie tier
But bro, why u dont just shower more and haircutmaxx? Like literally

But bro, why u dont just shower more and haircutmaxx? Like literally
I dont go anywhere really. So I dont shower much. And my hair looks better long. And I'm too lazy and cheap to shave. Plus I like my beard.

Just take a shower and shave your beard theory

Now I want to see your outfit :x

Sometimes I eat at a place where they give food to homeless people :cryfeels:
No-one asks a thing

Should've splashed water on her tbh

shouldve took a hot and steamy shit right there tbh. that'll show them who's homeless.

I was only waiting a few minutes.

Guess its my shitty clothes and big beard and unwashed hair.

Why does this kinda shit happen to me so often:feelsree:

You should've gotten that bitch fired. I know how mad I would be if that were me.

should have taken a shower and got a haircut

Why aren't you washing your hair? Don't LDAR out of cleanliness.

I dont go anywhere really. So I dont shower much. And my hair looks better long. And I'm too lazy and cheap to shave. Plus I like my beard.
You should take care more of you, even if you're NEETing, IMO.

I remind the times when I had a long and neglected hair alone, some shops and bars kicked me off and I was often controlled by the police.

Also, remember when I had a long neglected beard alone, was shouted a few times "Allah Akbar my brother" and greeted by Salafists in the streets. They didn't want to believe I was not a Muslim. But, and that was curious, the police and border control didn't even looked at me, and when there were controls, they looked the other way around, as if they didn't care or "didn't want any trouble", and this was during the high of the French and Europeans attacks, as well as the "refugees crisis".

How did he reacted?

Nigga lookin like a coal miner