[SuicideFuel] Got mistaken for homeless at the mall. Fuck life

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Was standing outside the bookstore waiting to get picked up when an employee came outside to tell me theres no begging allowed outside the door and told me to go down the streat. I said I wasnt begging and she called me a lying bum

I was only waiting a few minutes.

Guess its my shitty clothes and big beard and unwashed hair.

Why does this kinda shit happen to me so often:feelsree:

I did walk in and complain to her boss and got an apology though.

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Was standing outside the bookstore waiting to get picked up when an employee came outside to tell me theres no begging allowed outside the door and told me to go down the streat. I said I wasnt begging and she called me a lying bum
:dafuckfeels: thats pretty harsh man. Should have spit in their face tbh and shit on the floor before leaving. @chudur-budur

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
But bro, why u dont just shower more and haircutmaxx? Like literally
I dont go anywhere really. So I dont shower much. And my hair looks better long. And I'm too lazy and cheap to shave. Plus I like my beard.

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-

I was only waiting a few minutes.

Guess its my shitty clothes and big beard and unwashed hair.

Why does this kinda shit happen to me so often:feelsree:

You should've gotten that bitch fired. I know how mad I would be if that were me.

I dont go anywhere really. So I dont shower much. And my hair looks better long. And I'm too lazy and cheap to shave. Plus I like my beard.
You should take care more of you, even if you're NEETing, IMO.

I remind the times when I had a long and neglected hair alone, some shops and bars kicked me off and I was often controlled by the police.

Also, remember when I had a long neglected beard alone, was shouted a few times "Allah Akbar my brother" and greeted by Salafists in the streets. They didn't want to believe I was not a Muslim. But, and that was curious, the police and border control didn't even looked at me, and when there were controls, they looked the other way around, as if they didn't care or "didn't want any trouble", and this was during the high of the French and Europeans attacks, as well as the "refugees crisis".

How did he reacted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)