Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got meningitis when I was 5, and that fucked my whole life.

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Wasn't easy to start typing this. Never told anyone about it.

When I was 5 I got a severe case of meningitis which left me almost paralized for 1 week. After that, I was left with ADHD and slight autism,
Got made fun of by my peers during my childhood & adolescence for my social disabilities. I never tried to stitch the pieces together until a few years ago.
While having autism, I still have a pretty high "IQ" (diagnosed 146), meaning I can still efficiently see patterns in things and get an intuitive grasp on mathematical/logical concepts. Being a high functionning slightly autist, I managed to get grades good enough to get into one of the top 25 worldwide engineering schools.
That didn't help me get better in terms of social intelligence. Less than 4% of my promotion consisted of females.
I'm almost 24, got barely any type of female exposure during my whole life and I don't even know how to talk with them.
Being non-chad ethnic and 6'3", I know that my chances with the average female in the country where I study tends to 0.
I could have gotten a slight chance with other ethnic foids if I was charismatic, but my apparently "robotic" way of seeing things doesn't help me communicate things the female sex finds fun/attractive. Even when I am drunk, my inhib doesn't really get better, and my bones don't have the required shape for me to get approached first / for females to ignore my personality and only want sex from me.
Having being exposed to the :blackpill:, which confirmed&amplified my cold way of seeing social dynamics, I see no hope for me to integrate into society the way the majority of people does. Even when I try to fake "normie" behavior, it apparently just comes off as unnatural.

Last edited:
If you live in a non-white country and your face is not Sub5, i assume after reading this that you are a LARPer.

Unfortunately not.
Unless your face is Sub5 or you are living in a white country, yes, you are not INCEL in fact, you just didnt put effort.

You cannot be incel at 6' 3" and such a high IQ. I myself wouldnt be incel with that height and IQ combo.

Where are you from?? How is your face??

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that bro. Yeah, being socially introverted in any way is a death sentence unless you are a Chadlite/Chad. Even average -looking normie guys find it very difficult to get laid if they are introverted, let alone for incels who are already ugly, and doubly so for ethnic incels.

You will find it impossible to get laid in the Western system which places an enormous premium on looks + race + sociability. However, it's not all doom and gloom, you will have a far easier time getting an arranged marriage with a good job and money. You are Muslim/come from a Muslim family right? In that case if you can find a religious woman you will minimize your chances of divorce rape and being fucked over, and being an engineer is very respectable in Muslim communities, so you can still live a decent life respected by other people and with a decently attractive woman, even if you have to betabuxx for her (which is why I recommend you become religious, so that you can find a wife who is least likely to divorce-rape you).

Unless your face is Sub5 or you are living in a white country, yes, you are not INCEL in fact, you just didnt put effort.

You cannot be incel at 6' 3" and such a high IQ. I myself wouldnt be incel with that height and IQ combo.

As if women care about IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes I imagine having an IQ that high would make you socially retarded, as it is so far above average that you probably can't relate to normies, even remotely.

As if women care about IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They dont care about IQ directly, but with a high IQ you can make a good money and begin to rush plastic surgery.

Or just move to a non-white country and escape inceldom.

No surgery for autism. Sucks bro. Lottery of life.

While having autism, I still have a pretty high "IQ" (diagnosed 146)

Autistic people generally have high IQs, that's not a surprise.
You are Muslim/come from a Muslim family right? In that case if you can find a religious woman you will minimize your chances of divorce rape and being fucked over, and being an engineer is very respectable in Muslim communities

He's Islamic, if anything. Remember, Muslims don't exist. And he lives in the west, Islamic foids have as good a chance as any western foid to become a degenerate, unfortunately.

Humblebragging faggot.
>whaa my IQ is 150
>6'3" in France, poor me
>rated 4 - 6.5 PSL (equal to 7+ normie rating)
>top 25 engineering schools in the world
>low inhib
>muh western foids

It's sad that this faggot will probably never get banned. He's obviously looking for positive attention and he's bragging.

They dont care about IQ directly, but with a high IQ you can make a good money and begin to rush plastic surgery.

Or just move to a non-white country and escape inceldom.

Yes that's true, he might still be studying though.

I am from north africa and currently living in europe. I wouldn't know how to qualify my face, the vague personnal rating I have of it comes from external input. I can look "good" when anglemaxxing but on average I'd say my face is normie tier.

You live in France? Aren't the North African foids giga sluts over there? :feelskek:

Those North African foids treat me like shit for some reason. I hate them as much as I hate currywhores.

Humblebragging faggot.
>whaa my IQ is 150
>6'3" in France, poor me
>low inhib
>muh western foids

It's sad that this faggot will probably never get banned. He's obviously looking for positive attention and he's bragging.
I understand the thougth process that led you to this conclusion. After getting drunk I just somewhat felt to urge to vent and externalize what was on my mind. It's just my word, and I don't know if you care anyways, but all I said is unfortunately true.

I'm sorry for you poto but being high iq must be great.
I wish I was high iq tbh.

I understand the thougth process that led you to this conclusion. After getting drunk I just somewhat felt to urge to vent and externalize what was on my mind. It's just my word, and I don't know if you care anyways, but all I said is unfortunately true.
Vent what? You described yourself as a 6'3" 6.5 PSL rated 150 IQ genius who attends one of the best engineering schools in the worlds. JFL if this is not humblebragging.
>but muh "slight autism"
>can't get western (read white) females
JFL.

I hope mods see what I'm seeing here.
:banhammer:

im ADHD and slightly autistic, I also (ironically) have a high iq. I also got real sick when i was a baby.

intredasting

You live in France? Aren't the North African foids giga sluts over there? :feelskek:

Those North African foids treat me like shit for some reason. I hate them as much as I hate currywhores.
Without going into details or trying to explain the environemental/evolutionary causes, they are very sensitive about perceived social value, much more than white females. If your social value is low, no matter the cause, they will avoid you sexually, ortry to publically give you shit if that gives them the impression of making them superior.

Last edited:
Without going into details or trying to explain the environemental/evolutionary causes, they are very sensitive about perceived social value, much more than white females. If your social value is low, no matter the cost, they will avoid you sexually, ortry to publically give you shit if that gives them the impression of making them superior.

The reason that North African foids are giga sluts in France is because it's the remnants of colonization from when France colonized North Africa.

Vent what? You described yourself as a 6'3" 6.5 PSL rated 150 IQ genius who attends one of the best engineering schools in the worlds. JFL if this is not humblebragging.
>but muh "slight autism"
>can't get western (read white) females
JFL.

I hope mods see what I'm seeing here.
:banhammer:
My ratings go from 4 to 6.5 PSL, mostly coming from males. This led me to conclude that females may be much more sensitive about race when choosing a partner. Females of my race, where I live, prefer white caucasian males. "humble bragging" would imply that I would try to make myself feel better by externalizing things that make me feel better about myself, but that is not the case. I cannot help but think your opinion about myself is biased.

My ratings go from 4 to 6.5 PSL, mostly coming from males. This led me to conclude that females may be much more sensitive about race when choosing a partner. Females of my race, where I live, prefer white caucasian males. "humble bragging" would imply that I would try to make myself feel better by externalizing things that make me feel better about myself, but that is not the case. I cannot help but think your opinion about myself is biased.
Male ratings, especially on sites like lookism and certain subreddits are the most accurate ratings you can get.
Foids virtue signal on the internet.

I'm not biased, I'm just seeing things for what they are. It's so obvious you're humblebragging. Fuck off, now, faggot.

6’3” and 146 IQ lmao

Geniuschads.is

Lol you'll never find a female compatible with you based on that IQ score.

Leave humanity behind and run creative engineering cope like the many geniuscels of the past.

K
I am from north africa and currently living in europe. I wouldn't know how to qualify my face, the vague personnal rating I have of it comes from external input. I can look "good" when anglemaxxing but on average I'd say my face is normie tier.

If you're 6'3 with a normie face than you got a +1 on the scale. Add that to the prestigious schooling and you're practically Chad.

Without going into details or trying to explain the environemental/evolutionary causes, they are very sensitive about perceived social value, much more than white females. If your social value is low, no matter the cause, they will avoid you sexually, ortry to publically give you shit if that gives them the impression of making them superior.

Yep, knew a few girls from somalia. All turbosluts who only went after rich, white dudes.

/r/iamverysmart

Humblebragging faggot.
>whaa my IQ is 150
>6'3" in France, poor me
>low inhib
>muh western foids

it's over for meningitiscels

You're in the top 1% of intelligence and height. I also have autism but I'm in the bottom 5% of those categories.

Bigdick saves everything, display it if you have it.