Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal got massively blackpilled walking through the supermarket today

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
went to the supermarket in a shitty suburb and i looked upon the wageys there and despaired. i noticed how ugly, short, disabled they were and that this had a connection with their wagey job. these people looked old but they were doing miserable shit like stacking shelves or operating the checkout. could you imagine being in your 50s or 60s and being a wagey with a dead-end job? why don't they just kill themselves? the truth is that these people were probably always destined to be in that position and ggenetic pre-determination rules the universe. these people were probably too low iq to do anything else. taller, healthier, better looking people seem to be higher iq and have better jobs so they never in their lives have to imagine themselves in that position. the truth is that very few people of low status manage to overcome their circumstances and have a better life. this was extremely brutal and i would have pitied them if i was not in the same boat

Nigga stfu rich kid i’m tired of ya’ll brigading our forum. @Zer0/∞

There are no real truecels on this forum

Nigga stfu rich kid i’m tired of ya’ll brigading our forum. @Zer0/∞
i am poor you low iq dreg. how are you so retarded you made this assumption?

just work at walmart and make 8 shekels an hour theory