Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious got LSD

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
just gonna sell it to some co workers tho because im to schizo and paranoid as is every time ive tried myself i just go into full blown psychosis for 8hrs and want to kill myself from the mental torment that always follows.

any of u tried it b4? what were ur experiences like? i never understand how people like this drug especially doing it a lot, i enjoy weed much more

just take a lower dose. i like it, it releases serotonin without neurotoxicity like mdma. when the trip is too strong take some benzos with it

just take a lower dose. i like it, it releases serotonin without neurotoxicity like mdma. when the trip is too strong take some benzos with it

low doses are even worse for me somehow because i feel slightly insane and unstable instead of completely detached from reality.

low doses are even worse for me somehow because i feel slightly insane and unstable instead of completely detached from reality.
That's a sign it's not for you and you should not touch that stuff.

More common side effect than you think. Stop before you push your luck.

I'm scared to try hallucinogenics because weed made me extremely paranoid for 4 hours

Legally, no.

Ironically I have had many experiences with various illicit substances

just gonna sell it to some co workers tho because im to schizo and paranoid as is every time ive tried myself i just go into full blown psychosis for 8hrs and want to kill myself from the mental torment that always follows.

any of u tried it b4? what were ur experiences like? i never understand how people like this drug especially doing it a lot, i enjoy weed much more
Shrooms are like blblblblbl acid is like zizizizizizizizizi

How do you know it's legit and not a different compound?

smoke weed during comeup

I've done it a few times

Drug maxxing is the only good cope

LSD is the best drug

I've had good and bad psychedelic experiences. The bad ones were horrendous, i remember completely forgetting my name and i experienced what they call 'ego death', it wasn't pleasant for me. If you're in a bad place mentally i wouldn't recommend it.

I've also had good trips when taking shrooms. It's a much more natural trip imo and it feels more organic if that makes sense. I would definitely try and have some benzos on hand if you can get them. If things start going south they can be a godsend in halting a bad trip!