Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got laughed at by 2 foids

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I was minding my own business in the computerroom at school when I looked next to me and saw 2 foids pointing and laughing at me. I think they did it because I'm a baldcel and that's rare at my age. Why do people have to be such assholes though? Why humiliate a subhuman?

They detected your bad personality!!!1 :soy::soy:

I was minding my own business in the computerroom at school when I looked next to me and saw 2 foids pointing and laughing at me. I think they did it because I'm a baldcel and that's rare at my age. Why do people have to be such assholes though? Why humiliate a subhuman?
Ahh man, I got used to it by now, much worse is the subtle glaring and giggling for me, at least they had the cojones to straight up laugh instead of being a little sly bitch and giving that "get a load of this guy" look at thier friends

Ahh man, I got used to it by now, much worse is the subtle glaring and giggling for me, at least they had the cojones to straight up laugh instead of being a little sly bitch and giving that "get a load of this guy" look at thier friends
Well I dont think they expected me to see them, they were behind glass. Thats weirdly comforting that you dont care.