Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laid off for a month. JFL at being high IQ in 2018.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
The company should've rewarded you for making your job efficient, are they fucking stupid?

My work place is actually sui fuel and how am I suppose to get my boss to like me. He is a chad who just goes from 1 meeting from another and just talks to Stacy all the time.

Everyday this dude brings in a new Stacy to his cubicle. Wtf can a incel do that will make him like me and promote me.

The work is too boring and I am afraid to go on sites that are not work related “ like google how to start my own web design business”

Only reason I am in it is for the pay. Anyways, I guess I’ll try to stay quiet next time if I find a way. Idk how that will help me get a promotion tho lol.

Real talk my man you probably aren't going to get a promotion. Most companies don't promote. Just stay at the same company for two years then get a better job somewhere else.

Loyalty is for family and friends. fuck your boss because the company uses you for the labour and that's it. Jump ship when a better opportunity arises.

How to get your boss to like you: What does his boss want? Like, is he crap at answering calls or does he forget shit? Just subtly get his ass out of trouble a couple of times until he feels like he owes you. Failing that, target his weaknesses. If he likes hot girls, hook him up with some.

If you don't want to get caught doing other work on the side, just open up notepad or do it on your phone when nobody is looking or something like that.

American employment law is the WORST. You can get fired for anything.

What was the reason they gave you op?

OP doin’ too much...

lol why tell your boss you're done? could have had 25 days of free pay.
working is not about being as good/fast as possible it's about being as lazy as possible.
you could have chilled on incels.is and put a timer in the script to make it look like you actually worked.
idk why you do shit like this if you can't negotiate properly.
Exactly, your own fault for been honest. Anytime I've had to work I've made I do as little as possible and I'm an expert at looking busy. Then as you are high iq perhaps you couldn't stand the boredom of standing about. If I'm ever working it's my preference.

IQ in 2018 is one of the most meaningless, irrelevant traits possible when it comes to actually leading a successful, fulfilling life with sex.
IQ is only a positive trait when you have the requisite looks to back it up. If you are sub-5, acting extremely low-IQ and low-inhib is the ONLY way to get laid. I will say it now and I will say it a million times.