Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got kicked out of college

• Thread starter Arthur Fleckenstein
  • Start date
Arthur Fleckenstein

Arthur Fleckenstein

You get what you bleeping deserve
Got kicked out of college cause I wasn't showing up to my exams. My life is pretty much over at this point and considering going full neet. Getting a decent degree then a decent job was my only hope to breed asian pussy, but now all hopes are gone

Any chance of neetbux because of muh mental health at least?

Getting kicked out of college is probably the best thing that could've happened to you.

Getting kicked out of college is probably the best thing that could've happened to you.
I wish I would get kicked out of college with some technical issues. My dad would beat the shit Outta me if I get kicked Outta college

I'm sorry this happened to you.

I wish I would get kicked out of college with some technical issues. My dad would beat the shit Outta me if I get kicked Outta college
His fault for making you an incel

His fault for making you an incel
You can't expect a bluepilled betabux to accept his subhumanity. He will make delusional excuses

You can't accept a bluepilled betabux to accept his subhumanity. He will make delusional excuses
Betabuxxes should refrain from procreating because thery're basically cheating, and going against nature.

brutal 1st post

You can't expect a bluepilled betabux to accept his subhumanity. He will make delusional excuses
"What? Back when I was your age I worked 4 jobs and moved out of home at age 18, I had a car and met your mother shortly after!!!!! Man up, or else I'll beat the shit out of you!!"