Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious got invited to a party. should i go?

what should i do?

• go there and do everything to get the PUSS

• stay at home, you will only get hurt there

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously go to the party, you fucking faggot. As if you needed to ask us. KEK

Go for any booze (free or not), the snacks, and the drugs. Foids are entirely secondary - tertiary even. Don't hype yourself up and give yourself any expectations. Have zero expectations and take things as they come.
Mogs me because based

so theres a big party near my uni today. i got a chad-lite semi-friend from uni and he told me to come.
this will be a huge party. 2 other guys from my class that are semi-friends will be there also so thats nice.
all the hot foids will come for sure.

not sure what i should do.
how weird will i look there? i dont even know how to dance (23 and never danced.) im scared to make a joke out of myself.
90% of the people there will be 7/10+.
on the other side maybe ill have some fun, if ill go ill bring alot of weed, and who knows maybe ill even manage to take advantage out of a drunk foid that will regret waking up next to me in the morning. i want the puss so bad.
Just go. There’s a chance that might you might have some fun and even if it turns out to be shit then at least you’ll know you don’t like parties.

if you are a normie: try to acend with a drunk girl
if you are a truecel: dont go, you will only get mogged

90 percent of them are 7+/10 :feelsseriously:

You are just going there to get brutally mogged and humiliated, the only chance you have is if you drug a foid and rape her.

I can't pretend to know what experience you would have, but keep in mind that if you're dealing with chads and roasties, you don't fit in as an incel. Either you're the kind of person that blends in well in those situations or you're not. If you don't think you can fit in with people with good social skills and 7+ looks, don't go, it will be painful. That being said, if you think you'd have a good time, you might as well go. Just don't set any big expectations.

Don't go, you'll be badly mogged.

I was never being invited to any party including birthdays of my autistic subhuman "friends".

go u get em tiger

You are not incel looking if you were invited to the party.