Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious got invited to a party. should i go?

what should i do?

• go there and do everything to get the PUSS

• stay at home, you will only get hurt there

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so theres a big party near my uni today. i got a chad-lite semi-friend from uni and he told me to come.
this will be a huge party. 2 other guys from my class that are semi-friends will be there also so thats nice.
all the hot foids will come for sure.

not sure what i should do.
how weird will i look there? i dont even know how to dance (23 and never danced.) im scared to make a joke out of myself.
90% of the people there will be 7/10+.
on the other side maybe ill have some fun, if ill go ill bring alot of weed, and who knows maybe ill even manage to take advantage out of a drunk foid that will regret waking up next to me in the morning. i want the puss so bad.

just get gigamogged theory

dont listen to those retards of .co spreading their bullshit from their basement and go to the party,you have nothing to lose and worst case senario u get mogged like you do in your everyday life
but its a party anythin can happen

Go to the party, there is a phrase known as "getting lucky", if you got invited, you might not be a complete subhuman and have a sliver of a chance

Go to the party and try meeting a foid and see the result

and stay with your chadlite friend and talk with his friends

lets see what happens

Go!
I hope you ascend

Dont go. Youre chad friend will be hooking up with girls while you stand there awkwardly and eventually leave crying yourself to sleep that night cause everyone else was having such a good time and no one cared about your presence

Go. Bring the Weed. Use it as a bridge/lubricant to get attention.

Failing that just get black out drunk and hit on anything with a vagina.

Parties are a potential danger to truecels. Stay away!

Dont go. Youre chad friend will be hooking up with girls while you stand there awkwardly and eventually leave crying yourself to sleep that night cause everyone else was having such a good time and no one cared about your presence

Go there and get out to smoke ıf you are feeling too un confortable.
Maybe you can ascend with a drunken girl tho

just go and leave early if you don't like it.

don't miss out on parties that have actual foids around and not just fat couples hugging, they are rare

and don't bother staying til 4 AM if you're not having fun either, it will just make you miserable

>Got invited to a party

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Obviously go to the party, you fucking faggot. As if you needed to ask us. KEK

Go for any booze (free or not), the snacks, and the drugs. Foids are entirely secondary - tertiary even. Don't hype yourself up and give yourself any expectations. Have zero expectations and take things as they come.

I'll be waiting for your next thread on how going there has made you want to rope.

just get gigamogged theory

Lots of :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: advice in this thread

Must be a lot of youngcels responding

Parties change NOTHING for incels. OP will be just as non-existent to foids at this party as he would be if he was LDARing in his bedroom.

Oldcels have experienced enough of these things to know not to even go. They're scams. You will only serve to make normies feel better about themselves by having someone there to gigamog.
I'll be waiting for your next thread on how going there has made you want to rope.

Lots of :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: advice in this thread

Must be a lot of youngcels responding

Parties change NOTHING for incels. OP will be just as non-existent to foids at this party as he would be if he was LDARing in his bedroom.

Oldcels have experienced enough of these things to know not to even go. They're scams. You will only serve to make normies feel better about themselves by having someone there to gigamog.

He should still go for the experience of having gone to one of these parties.

Going there is not going to magically get him laid. See it as a normie socializing learning experience.

Go to the party, maybe you'll get sex in exchange for weed

Also :chad::chad::chad:

Come on, go grab a drink and leave when you feel uncomfortable

Go, you clearly mogs me

Anyone who is telling you to go is an absolute trucel who has never been to a party. DONT GO DUDE. You will only want to rope afterwards from being terra mogged by the chads and stacies. Even if you somehow manage to make out with a drunk foid, since you’re ugly, she could regret it later and report you to the police.

It's probably going to be a sausagefest.

Gonna be ded srs, you should go. Pregame a bit with your friends before, then get a bit more wasted. Tbh if you can fraud NT enough you can ascend with a girl

why you don't fuck a drunk girl at your college ? it may work
1485101873-vlcsnap-2017-01-22-16h53m03s808.png
I dont have any friends bro

JFL at leaving the house

Anyone who is telling you to go is an absolute trucel who has never been to a party. DONT GO DUDE. You will only want to rope afterwards from being terra mogged by the chads and stacies. Even if you somehow manage to make out with a drunk foid, since you’re ugly, she could regret it later and report you to the police.
no she wont lol. police is when you run pua cold approach on the street
I've never been invited to a party
brutal ngl

I've been to a handful of these parties back in my day (inb4 :chad::banhammer:... always got rejected, went back to drinking). I never felt like roping tbh ngl. Fap and forget.

Invited by a friend. Why not, see what happens.
Worst case scenario, you could bail.

brutal ngl
yea lol tbh this is another example of people taking memes too seriously

no girl will call the cops for approaching at a party, honestly if you find a girl who's drunk enough you can probably ascend

Go and see by yourself.
See through your eyes the blackpilll people hate.
Looking forward for your report.

PS: I hope for your sake you're strong mentally.

go knajjdmaxx

Do it bro. Maybe you can luck out but most likely not. Atleast you can drink which is always lifefuel tbh

so theres a big party near my uni today. i got a chad-lite semi-friend from uni and he told me to come.
this will be a huge party. 2 other guys from my class that are semi-friends will be there also so thats nice.
all the hot foids will come for sure.

not sure what i should do.
how weird will i look there? i dont even know how to dance (23 and never danced.) im scared to make a joke out of myself.
90% of the people there will be 7/10+.
on the other side maybe ill have some fun, if ill go ill bring alot of weed, and who knows maybe ill even manage to take advantage out of a drunk foid that will regret waking up next to me in the morning. i want the puss so bad.

go and try to fuck an uncouncious drunk chick, if she is uncouncious she can't say no. (in dead or alive 6)

Go and record everything for blackpill research

Go and enjoy the blackpill pummeling. Also get drunk and high and it shouldn’t be that bad. Take notice of the black pill though and post experiences of it here.
go, maybe you can fuck a drunk girl
Prob not but it’s good to watch the black pill in action.
Gonna be ded srs, you should go. Pregame a bit with your friends before, then get a bit more wasted. Tbh if you can fraud NT enough you can ascend with a girl
Cope
Obviously go to the party, you fucking faggot. As if you needed to ask us. KEK

Go for any booze (free or not), the snacks, and the drugs. Foids are entirely secondary - tertiary even. Don't hype yourself up and give yourself any expectations. Have zero expectations and take things as they come.

Last edited:
It’s not worth it tbh

idk man, drunk girls have done things with low value men and regretted it, and accuse them of sexual harassment. I’m just looking out for a fellow brocel. Besides, would losing your virginity be worth it if some hole accuses you of rape and you become a prisoncel? Fuck that shit jfl
It’s not worth it tbh

idk man, drunk girls have done things with low value men and regretted it, and accuse them of sexual harassment. I’m just looking out for a fellow brocel. Besides, would losing your virginity be worth it if some hole accuses you of rape and you become a prisoncel? Fuck that shit jfl
we were talking kisses, not sex. You will NOT, I repeat, NOT, get reported to cops for kissing a drunk girl

we were talking kisses, not sex. You will NOT, I repeat, NOT, get reported to cops for kissing a drunk girl
What if she lies and accuses him of rape or sexual assault because she thinks she looks bad being seen making out with an incel? JFL

What if she lies and accuses him of rape or sexual assault because she thinks she looks bad being seen making out with an incel? JFL
bro no trust me I've been to parties and seen ugly dudes get kisses without sex. the cops getting involved is not gonna happen