Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got into a fight with "non racist" white people on the bus

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Was on the bus today with parents and there was an old couple of white people sitting behind my mom talking with another old foid about immigration and africa or some shit. Eventually my mom being the extrovert she is piped in and said "but this is all intentional, just like covid, its all the elites, they want to destroy all the different cultures. In canada we are a minority its all Indians now." "Whos a minority?" The white woman behind her said. "Canadians." "Who are Canadians? The native americans own Canada" "oh the natives, Trudeau treated the natives so bad." "Where are u from?" "From Canada but i was born in Malta." "Then y dont u go back to ur own country" this woman stupidly ignores the fact that white people made Canada not the natives and Canada just like the whole of North America was originally a pan European nation. Eventually my mom said Trudeau is bad because he is pro abortion. And then the woman said "you should have been aborted" Obviously that pissed me off and I said "shut your mouth! U think ur not racist? In a few generations ur kind will be extinct, and then tell me ur not racist." She replied "do i look like i care?" "Good then go die and go extinct." Ridiculous idiots, there are really no people more racist than white people towards other white people.

Tell her to neck herself

Schizo thread

If they think Canada belongs to the natives then why don't they fuck off back to Europe and let natives rule the country?

If they think Canada belongs to the natives then why don't they fuck off back to Europe and let natives rule the country?
Its just a stupid red herring that is supposed 2 justify Canada being turned into a diverse melting pot hell hole

"From Canada but i was born in Malta." "Then y dont u go back to ur own country"
Racist enough to hate Maltese, but so virtuous and anti-racist as to worship the heyahoyas. Canadians are not unlike American whites: passive-aggressive virtue signaling rats. I struggle to see the Jews in any of this, because there aren't any. Whites are killing themselves, and when they start to feel the pain, they will blame the foreigner rather than themselves.

You know what happens if a lifeguard is pulling you to shore and you don't cooperate? They leave you to drown, because if they don't, they will drown with you. This is the approach I take with whites. I'm not going to be their scapegoat once they start feeling the consequences of their own actions.
Eventually my mom said Trudeau is bad because he is pro abortion. And then the woman said "you should have been aborted"
These are the people you want to save from extinction? Make your money, learn your mother language if you forgot it, get your foreign passport, and be far away from the west within 10 years.

And then the woman said "you should have been aborted" Obviously that pissed me off and I said "shut your mouth! U think ur not racist? In a few generations ur kind will be extinct, and then tell me ur not racist." She replied "do i look like i care?" "Good then go die and go extinct." Ridiculous idiots, there are really no people more racist than white people towards other white people.
Kek:lul::lul::lul:.

I hope it isn’t tbh:feelskek::feelskek:.

Its true every word
I Hope So Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Who the fuck cares about legacy, race, and extinction? After your dead you don’t have to worry about a damn thing anymore
People who dont want to live as a different isolated freak

Racist enough to hate Maltese, but so virtuous and anti-racist as to worship the heyahoyas. Canadians are not unlike American whites: passive-aggressive virtue signaling rats. I struggle to see the Jews in any of this, because there aren't any. Whites are killing themselves, and when they start to feel the pain, they will blame the foreigner rather than themselves.

You know what happens if a lifeguard is pulling you to shore and you don't cooperate? They leave you to drown, because if they don't, they will drown with you. This is the approach I take with whites. I'm not going to be their scapegoat once they start feeling the consequences of their own actions.

These are the people you want to save from extinction? Make your money, learn your mother language if you forgot it, get your foreign passport, and be far away from the west within 10 years.
Exactly these fuckers hate maltese and italians but suck on natives and indian dick. Yea i gotta move from where i live for sure

white suicide is unienvitable at this point

It's just virtue signaling, when faced with diversity they're gonna change quickly.

It's just virtue signaling, when faced with diversity they're gonna change quickly.
They already r faced with diversity, maybe when theyre the last white people in their city then theyll begin 2 question their beliefs

They already r faced with diversity, maybe when theyre the last white people in their city then theyll begin 2 question their beliefs
Or when they get assaulted by these immigrants, then they will see the wonders of diversity.

It’s not a white thing
Everyone thinks that way, blacks and Indians too.

It’s only when white people say it it’s embarrassing because it doesn’t have their best interest in mind.

If Indians and blacks woke up white tomorrow they’d be saying the same thing.

It’s not a white thing
Everyone thinks that way, blacks and Indians too.

It’s only when white people say it it’s embarrassing because it doesn’t have their best interest in mind.

If Indians and blacks woke up white tomorrow they’d be saying the same thing.
So ur saying blacks and indians would be ok if Africa and India were suddenly flooded with non african and non indian immigrants?

So ur saying blacks and indians would be ok if Africa and India were suddenly flooded with non african and non indian immigrants?
Black Canadians and black Indians would be okay with whites flooding Canada if the roles were reversed.

Or my original example, if they woke up white they would say the same thing other white Canadians do.

Black Canadians and black Indians would be okay with whites flooding Canada if the roles were reversed.

Or my original example, if they woke up white they would say the same thing other white Canadians do.
I dont think black or indian canadians would be happy with their homelands overrun by foreigners

I dont think black or indian canadians would be happy with their homelands overrun by foreigners
It already is and they love it more than white people

Then y do blacks kill white farmers in south africa.
Because they’re animals.
Blacks kill each other more than white people btw. Does that mean blacks want other blacks out?

convo too compilcated to happen in rl

lowinhibmoggs me

I wouldn't dare even speak on a bus.

That's not a fight

stupid fucking crackers

Your Mum sounds pretty based tbh.

Those old clowns would love to live in Toronto or London

Was on the bus today with parents and there was an old couple of white people sitting behind my mom talking with another old foid about immigration and africa or some shit. Eventually my mom being the extrovert she is piped in and said "but this is all intentional, just like covid, its all the elites, they want to destroy all the different cultures. In canada we are a minority its all Indians now." "Whos a minority?" The white woman behind her said. "Canadians." "Who are Canadians? The native americans own Canada" "oh the natives, Trudeau treated the natives so bad." "Where are u from?" "From Canada but i was born in Malta." "Then y dont u go back to ur own country" this woman stupidly ignores the fact that white people made Canada not the natives and Canada just like the whole of North America was originally a pan European nation. Eventually my mom said Trudeau is bad because he is pro abortion. And then the woman said "you should have been aborted" Obviously that pissed me off and I said "shut your mouth! U think ur not racist? In a few generations ur kind will be extinct, and then tell me ur not racist." She replied "do i look like i care?" "Good then go die and go extinct." Ridiculous idiots, there are really no people more racist than white people towards other white people.
White people baffle me. Seriously is there any other race so cucked that they self police themselves like this? I really don't think so.

I've known a lot of white people, mostly women, that will tell you point blank that they believe white racism directed towards others is evil but then racism directed towards whites by others is a good thing. Wtf

The reality is racism can be grey because on average differences between groups do exist and not all of those differences are favorable. Why, seriously, is that at all controversial? I don't understand my own society anymore and I know that most people would hate me because my views are different from theirs.

Look man, all I want is some fuckin consistency here -- either all of its OK or none of it is. Don't give me that libtard bullshit about how bigotry requires institutional power. No it fucking doesn't and it never did and anyone that thinks that way is retard that transcends normal retardation.

Nice just like they are watching our every move we can have a dream every once in a while of shadow of a dimension one step higher I wonder what you would do if that happened at first the primordial fear followed by humanistic curiosity just a guess