Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got humiliated today

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I had to get back to my workplace to get my stuff, a jacket and work shoes. When i got there i quickly took my stuff and tried to leave and then got surrounded by 10 guys wo started to fuck with me. Mocked me that i got fired and asked what great job i got now and recommended that i should work in a convenience store, cause that's all am good for.

I left quite fast but still it hurts. They all older than me. i don't know why they hate me.

I had to get back to my workplace to get my stuff, a jacket and work shoes. When i got there i quickly took my stuff and tried to leave and then got surrounded by 10 guys wo started to fuck with me. Mocked me that i got fired and asked what great job i got now and recommended that i should work in a convenience store, cause that's all am good for.

I left quite fast but still it hurts. They all older than me. i don't know why they hate me.
Are u ok?

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF BETA

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF BETA
Yeah right, you stand up against 10 guys older than you that hate you, in a place with no cameras.

this is pure ER fuel

*OP: goes ER

*Family victims: they were such nice guys

Normies are nothing less than rabid mongrels. I wish we losers could gang up and waste motherfuckers

What type of job is it? I'm pretty sure its workplace harassment but you got fired.

How old are we talking? Shit would've been different with me. I would've went off on them
He could end up in a wheelchair, in coma or dead and they would walk scot free because nobody cares for incels.

He could end up in a wheelchair, in coma or dead and they would walk scot free because nobody cares for incels.
Cope. Standing up for yourself doesn't mean you have to physically fight them, 95% of people won't physically fight you because they're pussies, afraid of getting charges pressed on them, going to jail, etc. 95% of people are all talk, especially if they're on the older side. They bully OP because they know he will never fight back and stand up for himself

How old are we talking? Shit would've been different with me. I would've went off on them
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You would cry and call your sista for help

Cope. Standing up for yourself doesn't mean you have to physically fight them, 95% of people won't physically fight you because they're pussies, afraid of getting charges pressed on them, going to jail, etc. 95% of people are all talk, especially if they're on the older side. They bully OP because they know he will never fight back and stand up for himself
Maybe if he had a knife, humans are terrified by knives.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You would cry and call your sista for help
Chonklord cope. People rarely talk shit to my face anyway. They're too pussy. They talk about me behind my back/to other people

Shit, In your previous post you claimed that one man tried to strangle you. Did you think of idk reporting an attempted murder?
Mogłeś powiedzieć dyspozytorowi coś w stylu: "X chciał mnie udusić, pamiętam, że mówił coś negatywnego o żydach"
To drugie zmotywowałoby policję do ruszenia dupy. :feelshmm:

Shit, In your previous post you claimed that one man tried to strangle you. Did you think of idk reporting an attempted murder?
Mogłeś powiedzieć dyspozytorowi coś w stylu: "X chciał mnie udusić, pamiętam, że mówił coś negatywnego o żydach"
To drugie zmotywowałoby policję do ruszenia dupy. :feelshmm:
nie no, oni by wszyscy by powiedzieli ze ja zaczalem i ze to byl samoobrona

Chonklord cope. People rarely talk shit to my face anyway. They're too pussy. They talk about me behind my back/to other people
of course they talk behind your back when you run away

FamilyGuy1999
:blackpill:

Workplace bullies are my slave! Need those Quarterly profit and revenue up! Only way out is becoming part of the investment class - the hidden hand.

I wasn’t good enough to be janitor. Now they’re like cattle with a number.

Be more ruthless than every Jew on earth. Work them to the bone, take the profits and leave crumbs at the press on a button.

Turn hate into unbridled greed.

Best thing to do in this situation is to just leave. But remember who they are, and plot their doom any way you can.

Wouldn't that make it better?
Bro not even Dwayne the rock Johnson would win a 10v1.

Yeah right, you stand up against 10 guys older than you that hate you, in a place with no cameras.
its a way to show you have balls PLUS a direct ticket to the next life so win win probably idk:feelsaww:

send some postbags to them containing your shit(in minecraft)