Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got high with my cousin and drove around. I feel like my cousin I play fortnite with, isn't actually my friend but using me

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I get this though a lot of him. When we were all kids, I was the loser cousin who was weird and people made fun of. i feel like hes a troll.
his older brother whos my age, we would talk but never would wanna hang out. we're older now so pretends to be more mature right even tho he has his little jokes here and there, which we all do to eachother, but he never will wanna hang out.
when all the cousins go out, they never invite me to dinner.
my cousin likes to msg me and hang out, just to get stories i think. I finally trust him, and reply back, but I think he's using me for entertainment.
I think him pretending to be my friend all of a sudden and saying it's a shame how the cousins treated me and stuff.
but all along i notice i had these realizations.
he talks in a way like trying to be silly and trolling like our uncle. "(my name) you gotta protect our spirit .. we are good honorable men, like taso"

he just wants to observe me he's just like the other npc cousins bro..... and in my mind i say. "everyone is like this huh.... low empathy.... bullies"

he agreed with me when i told him that all people r like that.

As we were high driving around tonight, I was like man I'd love to go to a bar rn, it's friday night I wanna talk to random girls. he doesn't wanna go. see he only wants me there for a little bit to hang out high for an hour or two, just so he can have funny stories to tell his older brother, and sister.

he doesn't actually go to any parties, he says jokes like that he's too weird, and not on my level yet, but "maybe in 2 years or so I will be ready" trying to be funny and like poetic like in a movie, where his older brother would laugh if he was there. Their sense of humor to be cringe and outrageous like in a serious tone.

he knows he's the only cousin I like and the other ones were mean to me as kids at family events, and mentions I should just go out with them next time they go out for dinner. Basically making a comment he knows is outrageous since I don't like them and I asked to go to the club and party or the bar, not some random dinner with the cousins, the same people who were mean to me, and how boring is that?
I want to meet girls, he knows that but in his mind I'm the weird cousin he doesn't actually wanna hang out with in public, just use me for stories as im high.

I basically got this feeling while high, that all along i was being used, he wasn't actually deeply religious and my friend. he never grew up in fact he wasn't different just because he was a bit autistic like me, he was still in their friend group and not bullied like me as cousins, he just wanted to use me for amusement this entire time.

Help?

Last edited:
good morning i hate foids

read every word

spend that time gymaxxing instead, become a mogger to him

Who Else Not high af right Now?