Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got herpes and canker sores

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
The more I get blackpilled,more my rage level increase and my stress level as well. when I put my head on pillow,I remember things I missed,rejections I got and remember how my life is pointless because of my looks. This stress caused me herpes on my lips and canker sores. I got a fever while sleeping,that's how I got herpes and canker sores. This is not unusual thing for me though. when I'm in depression,it happens. Unlike attention whore foids claiming to having "muh depression"

Sounds fucking awful, you should get some medication for that.

Isnt herpes an std

How did you get that

Sounds fucking awful, you should get some medication for that.
Main reason is stress.whenever I go doctor for this they give me some medicines and it don't work,because it is all about my mind.

Main reason is stress. whenever I go doctor for this they give me some medicines and it don't work,because it is all about my mind.
You should take some psychedelics,

I'm pretty sure @Insomniac takes them but I'm not entirely sure. It's a great stress reliever.

Isnt herpes an std

How did you get that
LOL no. I searched for correct english world and it came as "herpes" I guess it has some variotions

Hope it clears up soon bro

try choline salicylate

OP, you have had sex from your herpes? Nice job!

Honestly you have probably too much stress from being incel. I prescribe you a better personality, positive outlook, and sexy with beautiful women to cure your depression and stress. You should also be 6'4. If you take these along with face gym you will no longer be incel and you will be very attractive to holes.

Surprised you didn't get a stomach ulcer like I did