Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got given a Quran for free - yet to read it

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
The other day i was walking through my town and there was a dawah stall, basically evangelising muslims, and they invited me to talk with them about Islam and also gave me tea and cookies. After having a conversation with them about Islam and their beliefs they gave me a free Quran and i left on my way.

Brocels, i have a Quran in my room, what is the best course of action. Read it? forget about it? discard it in the trash? burn it? become an islamic warrior?. Thoughts?

You should have sold it to earn a bit of money

You should have sold it to earn a bit of money
If it was worth something this would be a good idea, but its pretty worthless since the copy is mass produced and you can get it for free anyway

If it was worth something this would be a good idea, but its pretty worthless since the copy is mass produced and you can get it for free anyway
Toilets are worthless yet cucks give money to them

You just have to find someone who'd be ready to buy it for whatever reason :feelsokman:

Toilets are worthless yet cucks give money to them

You just have to find someone who'd be ready to buy it for whatever reason :feelsokman:
LeFrenchCel, would you like to buy my quran

Free toilet paper

Quran is based tbh

Read it to learn the ways of allah

Become Catholic