Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got ghosted after interview again

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Applied for a job, they emailed me

Made it past the first round

Had my second round interview last week

I thought it went well but they didnt like me I guess cause I have yet to hear back from them

Im so depressed rn, if you have autism its legit over, nobody wants to hire me

I cant even imagine how it will be if I ever try interviewing with one of those companies that make you go out with the team you would be working on and grab food together, I would never pass that

Fucking NTs ruined the tech field

Better luck next time. Each attempt is more experience. :feelsYall:

well, hopefully you hear back man

Trucking is the only incel job

I hate it when employers ghost applicants like that. I'm going through a similar situation. It's shitty, heartless, and unprofessional. I'm trying to find something better than the shitty dead-end job I have now, and out of the dozens of applications I have sent, probably only about 3-4 had the human decency of giving me a reply. Most just ghost you.

I thought it went well but they didnt like me I guess cause I have yet to hear back from them

I cant even imagine how it will be if I ever try interviewing with one of those companies that make you go out with the team you would be working on and grab food together, I would never pass that

was the second round in person

i have this same thing and even in shit tier job applications after interviews in person

i have a degree in history and politics higher upper class honours 2:1, and have learnt myself programming web mostly html css jvascript, php python mainly.

i interviewed last week for this literal shit tier computer technician reload windows updates and herr derr re partition hard drives, role for 7 hours a day, dude was rabbiting on for 3 fucking hours about muh company history muh success muh customer base

i sent an email thanking for interview the next day and hoping to hear back.
I have once again been ghosted into last week, I couldn't believe it he wasted FUCKING 3 HOURS CHATTING LIKE WE HAD KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS.

THEN I GET ZIP AGAIN IT IS PATHETIC THESE NORMANS MINDS ITS JUST STRAIGHT UP USE AND ABUSE WORKFORCE, STRAIGHT UP NARCISSISTIC USURY SELF INTEREST WE DONT NEED HIM GHOST HIM

get ur autism diagnosed and then apply for neurodivrtgency program.
alot of corps have em

I like my job field, sure it doesn't pay much and the wages aren't anything to brag about but they'll literally hire anybody with a pulse where with the high employment turnover rate you practically have job security for life. It's a dirty ass job though, no doubt about that, I have to throw my clothes in the laundry daily.

Last edited:
Why do they do this? Why can't they just be straightforward and write a fucking email saying that they don't want you? JFL.

Why do they do this? Why can't they just be straightforward and write a fucking email saying that they don't want you? JFL.
Even a generic rejection mail would do. But they don't even have the decency do that. I experienced this most of the places I applied.

Even a generic rejection mail would do. But they don't even have the decency do that.
Funny enough, I spoke to a friendly HR from my prev job about this practice and she told me it is for liability reasons.
Based on what she told me, it turns out that candidates from muh...protected categories (trannies, fags, niggers etc.) would use anything seemingly harmless you tell or write them to sue a prospective employer for a lot of shekels crying discrimination. That's why most companies now officially have a "ghosting" policy for unsuccessful candidates or - at best - a generic one liner "We will not proceed with your application at this time". No explanations, no details, no nothing not to expose the company to the potential lawsuit

Funny enough, I spoke to a friendly HR from my prev job about this practice and she told me it is for liability reasons.
Based on what she told me, it turns out that candidates from muh...protected categories (trannies, fags, niggers etc.) would use anything seemingly harmless you tell or write them to sue a prospective employer for a lot of shekels crying discrimination. That's why most companies now officially have a "ghosting" policy for unsuccessful candidates or - at best - a generic one liner "We will not proceed with your application at this time". No explanations, no details, no nothing not to expose the company to the potential lawsuit
Understandable, but still pretty cruel to keep someone's hopes up.

same reason bitches will tell you they "have a boyfriend" when they don't, or they "didn't see your text", or "just want to be friends"

Welcome to the world of ugly robots trying to get slave jobs.

same reason bitches will tell you they "have a boyfriend" when they don't, or they "didn't see your text", or "just want to be friends"
There are so many parallels between the job market and the dating market. It's an inescapable blackpill if you aren't a NEET.

was the second round in person

i have this same thing and even in shit tier job applications after interviews in person

i have a degree in history and politics higher upper class honours 2:1, and have learnt myself programming web mostly html css jvascript, php python mainly.

i interviewed last week for this literal shit tier computer technician reload windows updates and herr derr re partition hard drives, role for 7 hours a day, dude was rabbiting on for 3 fucking hours about muh company history muh success muh customer base

i sent an email thanking for interview the next day and hoping to hear back.
I have once again been ghosted into last week, I couldn't believe it he wasted FUCKING 3 HOURS CHATTING LIKE WE HAD KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS.

THEN I GET ZIP AGAIN IT IS PATHETIC THESE NORMANS MINDS ITS JUST STRAIGHT UP USE AND ABUSE WORKFORCE, STRAIGHT UP NARCISSISTIC USURY SELF INTEREST WE DONT NEED HIM GHOST HIM

NEVER EVER send a thank you follow up email

It makes you come across as desparate

NEVER EVER send a thank you follow up email

It makes you come across as desparate
dude everyone that is out of work is desperate for a job, this is the corona era

this herr derr pretend im not desperate for a job has been atomised by the RONA

everyone now is in the same boat, everyone knows that the employers have the advantage now even more than ever.

pretending only works when you at least have a picture card in your hand
if everyone knows you have a 2 and a 3 and everyone around you is holding a 2 and a 3 IT DOESNT WORK

Happens to me all the time.

there only hire stacys

McDonald's did this to me

i remember one I went to the guy literally sarcastically af said "we'll be calling you!" as I was leaving and never did. Fucking cunt