Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got drivers license suspension

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Over for drivecels.

What'd you do? :dafuckfeels:

That's fucking retarded. Good luck getting that shit sorted out, brocel.
I agree, it should only be if I have caused an accident or hit someone. But thank you for the support brocel.

I agree, it should only be if I have caused an accident or hit someone. But thank you for the support brocel.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I thought that only happened if you got a DUI or did some crazy wreckless driving shit. Knowing that, I'm sure you'll be in the clear in no time :feelsokman:. Still fucking gay. :feelsUgh: Niggers.

brutal
being a virgin in 2024 is considered a mental illness
soon only sexhaver will be able to buy food

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I thought that only happened if you got a DUI or did some crazy wreckless driving shit. Knowing that, I'm sure you'll be in the clear in no time :feelsokman:. Still fucking gay. :feelsUgh: Niggers.
Thanks bro, stupid fucking niggers indeed

I got mine suspended for too many speeding tickets, speed laws in America are gay as fuck and only slow ass boomers follow the rules fuck this shit.

At least the jew driving school mafia gave it to you at some point