Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got compared to mental disabled man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
I went to a family meeting and my aunt started to talk about her pacients, them she said i looked like one of them.

Then they ask why I don't have gf, looking like some retarded sure as hell help to answer those stupid questions.

Not the first time either.

literally calling you a retard and than virgin shaming you, no empathy or shame whatsoever

Family meetings are the worst. It's just one big roast session.

Honestly fuck family, live by yourself.

I'm not sure what's worse tbh, when family openly mocks you for being ugly, or spew bluepill bullshit like "wow, you grew so much over the past years, women must be chasing you now".

I'm not sure what's worse tbh, when family openly mocks you for being ugly, or spew bluepill bullshit like "wow, you grew so much over the past years, women must be chasing you now".

Just be appreciative that she was honest with you. Sure she tried to sugar-coat it by suggesting you could get a g/f, but her point got across. The worst family members are actually the ones who conjure up false hope. My grandma used to tell me how good-looking I was. That’s actually worse than calling me ugly, even if it hurts more in the short run.

For me undoubtedly it’s the latter.

I went to a family meeting and my aunt started to talk about her pacients, them she said i looked like one of them.

Then they ask why I don't have gf, looking like some retarded sure as hell help to answer those stupid questions.

Not the first time either.
Now I'm honest and open about that shit. Just say I'm too ugly/short no need for excuses.

Now I'm honest and open about that shit. Just say I'm too ugly/short no need for excuses.

Good, the truth will set you free from the blue-pilled delusion, where even if you tried 1000% harder and were some how able to actually find a woman willing to be with you, that you would be coming from a position of absolutely weakness and she'd have all the power in the relationship based on the fact shes the only girl you can get, while she can have 1000s of other guys.

So the power dynamics are completely fucked for any kind of healthy sustainable relationship, you will have to be her little slave faggot beta bitch boy, and if you so much as make any kind of complaint about her or make 1 wrong move, you're DONE.

This power dynamics is what I am talking about, it's the situation Inceltears posters are in, the typical beta soyboy relationship, where they have zero power or respect in the relationship, where the woman dominates them completely, they do everything she says, they cannot complain, they cannot make a wrong move, they must pander to her retarded foid illogical beliefs, and if they don't, THEYRE FUCKING GONE, easily replaced. It is why these SoyCucks are so fucking anti-male, it's because they have to be anti-male because they're trained like little bitch cucks by their gf/wife to be that way. Literally the most vile and disgusting """"""""males""""""" imaginable.

Last edited:
Good, the truth will set you free from the blue-pilled delusion, where even if you tried 1000% harder and were some how able to actually find a woman willing to be with you, that you would be coming from a position of absolutely weakness and she'd have all the power in the relationship based on the fact shes the only girl you can get, while she can have 1000s of other guys.

So the power dynamics are completely fucked for any kind of healthy sustainable relationship, you will have to be her little slave faggot beta bitch boy, and if you so much as make any kind of complaint about her or make 1 wrong move, you're DONE.

This power dynamics is what I am talking about, it's the situation Inceltears posters are in, the typical beta soyboy relationship, where they have zero power or respect in the relationship, where the woman dominates them completely, they do everything she says, they cannot complain, they cannot make a wrong move, they must pander to her retarded foid illogical beliefs, and if they don't, THEYRE FUCKING GONE, easily replaced.
I think personally it's better to just cause you look pathetic when you lie and claim shit like "I'm not really looking for a relationship" or I'm too busy with school" people can tell your coping and lying. Being open about it is smart. It shows people you can handle the truth and don't need to cope and lie to keep up appearances. Of course when you say this you'll get inondated with tons of normie bluepill sayings (i.e. you're handsome you're just too hard on yourself) faster than a 3/10 foid's OK Cupid inbox.

I think personally it's better to just cause you look pathetic when you lie and claim shit like "I'm not really looking for a relationship" or I'm too busy with school" people can tell your coping and lying. Being open about it is smart. It shows people you can handle the truth and don't need to cope and lie to keep up appearances. Of course when you say this you'll get inondated with tons of normie bluepill sayings (i.e. you're handsome you're just too hard on yourself) faster than a 3/10 foid's OK Cupid inbox.

Yeah. When I told my mother that, this is how it went.

Mother: Why you not want a GF?
Me: I can't get one?
Mother: Yes you can, just try harder
Me: Im short, autistic and not good looking
Mother: So what, everyone gets into relationships even with tons of things wrong with them
Me: Yes, WOMEN can get into relationships with tons of things wrong with them, Men can't
Mother: What do you mean
Me: Well if the man isn't good looking, then he has to have something to offer the woman, like money and a good lifestyle, neither of which I have, and there are many cases of women leaving men the moment the man stops being able to provide a certain lifestyle that he once was able to
Mother: Hmm I guess you're right about that, women are a lot less forgiving compared to men in regards to relationship standards, oh well, I'm sure there is at least SOMEONE out of the billions of people who would like you
Me: Sure, except it's statistically extremely unlikely that I will ever find said woman
Mother: Ok whatever Im bored of this subject you believe what you want to believe

well,inceldom is a kind of disability too

I can’t believe she openly said you look like a retarded person. Foids truly have mental disabilities