Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got called "ugly" twice this week

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
from people i considered my friends, I knew they were fake since they ignored me when they are out with their real friends. A teacher also purposely targets me and fuels them, i just wanna break all their fucking faces in. all my friends i had in middle school/elementary ditched me once they became popular.

Last edited:
Go Eat Rice and then do Take the L on them.

you can break their face without any consequences since ur 15 and jews made it so ur not responsible for anything ur pussy if u dont do it

They use your company to feel better about themselves.
You should cut them out.

I know how shit this has to feel...I had to shave off my hair a couple of days ago because they got broken by chemical products and I was told that I look ugly. I feel really shit because of that :feelsbadman:

you can break their face without any consequences since ur 15 and jews made it so ur not responsible for anything ur pussy if u dont do it

i wish there was no consequences, it would be on my record and i would be suspended or even arrested. I would've fucking break their heads open if there were no conseqences

it would be on my record and i would be suspended or even arrested.
Records are deleted after you turn 18. Even at worst you will face much lesser sentencing in juvenile court and it won't affect your future.

Records are deleted after you turn 18. Even at worst you will face much lesser sentencing in juvenile court and it won't affect your future.

if you're being serious then I can bash their faces in? There's this one kid who's been harassing me for a while I really want to. My plan is to put him in a headlock when he starts something and then start beating his ass

if you're being serious then I can bash their faces in? There's this one kid who's been harassing me for a while I really want to. My plan is to put him in a headlock when he starts something and then start beating his ass
Starts something like how? What does he usually say and do?

Starts something like how? What does he usually say and do?

he threw paper balls at me in class, he's a tyrone who plays football but i have more fighting experience and we're the same height

he threw paper balls at me in class, he's a tyrone who plays football but i have more fighting experience and we're the same height
"Threw paper balls" who even does that :feelskek::feelskek:. What a weirdo tbh.

The best idea is not to do it at school during hours else you might get suspended or expelled although if your record is clean then they will go easy on you. I'd recommend a sneak attack after school hours beat the shit out of him bonus point if you knock him out and he is unable to identify you as the attacker.

You need to go emergency room asap.

Bro fight back against these cucks, don't make the mistake I made by not doing anything. You will regret it your whole life if you didnt fight back

Bro fight back against these cucks, don't make the mistake I made by not doing anything. You will regret it your whole life if you didnt fight back

i did fight back, I said "you're calling me ugly but go look at yourself" and then I told the other fake friend that he had "lego hair" and he got embarassed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This shit was regular for me as a teen. it generally stops in adulthood but you can still tell people are grossed out by you even if they don't say it

Wwe maxx

i did fight back, I said "you're calling me ugly but go look at yourself" and then I told the other fake friend that he had "lego hair" and he got embarassed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good man and especially if anyone like a bully or something physically attacks you, destroy them

The best idea is not to do it at school during hours else you might get suspended or expelled although if your record is clean then they will go easy on you. I'd recommend a sneak attack after school hours beat the shit out of him bonus point if you knock him out and he is unable to identify you as the attacker.
Take care that there are no witnesses. He won't ever throw paper balls at you ever again, I promise. You won't regret it.

Dsafasdfasdf

Do this to him.

from people i considered my friends, I knew they were fake since they ignored me when they are out with their real friends. A teacher also purposely targets me and fuels them, i just wanna break all their fucking faces in. all my friends i had in middle school/elementary ditched me once they became popular.
thats not much I get called ugly 10 times a day

Thats why you shouldn't have friends.
And to make you feel better you are really beautiful.:feelsmage:

you're just lettin them push you around... this is ridiculous. Why tf do you even talk to them? It's better to walk tf away from those maggots. This is your own fault man...

you're just lettin them push you around... this is ridiculous. Why tf do you even talk to them? It's better to walk tf away from those maggots. This is your own fault man...

i insulted them back and i'm gonna roast them really bad again because i found out something about them today