Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got called ma'am

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Occasionally I have to make phone calls for work to tell people to come get their shit or to ask them a question about a request. Called the number on the form and it was a noodle (because she did that exaggerated laugh) and she called me ma'am. I'm pretty soft spoken and not a deep voice, but fuck. I never had a chance of ascending. :woke::woke::woke:

"Did you just misgender me?"

My condolences...

Brutal voicepill

Never began for ma'amcels.

Occasionally I have to make phone calls for work to tell people to come get their shit or to ask them a question about a request. Called the number on the form and it was a noodle (because she did that exaggerated laugh) and she called me ma'am. I'm pretty soft spoken and not a deep voice, but fuck. I never had a chance of ascending. :woke::woke::woke:
Vocaroo?

The older kids on the bus always called me a girl for having long hair

A916AC6A B888 427D B240 7B91E9BB871A

post vocaroo

If I was in my late 20's and didn't have a deep voice... I would speak only in screams and screeches.

It's over for you ngl.

:feelshehe: Guess I can't be accused of being a larper now.