Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got called creepy

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
This lesbian foid texted me to go on a videocall and I agreed because i was bored as fuck, rotting in a dark room as usual. Once the call started I could see her chilling at a friends house. I sensed that her demeanor was different, she was acting all tough and shit. She was also talking to her friend instead of me. Not long after being in the call she wanted to show me to her friend and said "You'll probably think hes creepy".

I started to feel pretty bad. I thought she was one of the only people that wouldnt mention my looks :cryfeels:. I hung up fairly quickly after that. Thought about blocking her and just ending my social life right there and then. She was the last friend i had left, I blocked my other friend because he was throwing ad hominems at me everytime we got in a discussion.

But first I asked her why she called me creepy. She started blaming her friend. She basically started gaslighting me that I heard it wrong and that her friend said it and not her. She also started playing the victim, that its 'always her' and that's shes going to punish herself by cutting her arm.

After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again. I did something cucked, I Jesusmaxxed. I put up with it and said "its okay, your friend did it and not you" even though i knew it was the other way around. But I don't know if this will work because I still feel resentful towards her. I just wanted to give it a try because theres already so many people ive broken up with due to being ugly. I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.

so yeah, i wonder if this relationship will last. I ask myself if I should have any friends to begin with. When the same shit always happens. Like I said in my earlier posts, maybe I'm just meant to isolate myself like a real truecel. No people no problem.

Maybe you think I make a big deal out of this. I just want to say that I'm really sensitive and experience emotions very strongly. People have told me before that I shouldnt take stuff like being called ugly so serious but i have autism and it really makes me feel down. So yeah that was my story boys thanks for reading this far :feelsokman:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
64d 11h 14m
Why would you interact with a degenerate mentally ill foid?:dafuckfeels:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
74d 54m
Mogs me getting any communication from a foid

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Zer0/∞ said:
Because we both have some issues and its nice to vent to eachother.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
25d 8h 36m
do looks of disgust equate to being called creepy?
Pancakecel said:

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
80d 14h 3m
simply_over said:
cucks like you are responsible for the fall of western civilization.

Have some dignity, tbh, you whites deserve to go extinct at this point.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 6h 28m
simply_over said:
I thought she was one of the only people that wouldnt mention my looks :cryfeels:.
No such people exist in this world. EVERYONE cares about looks.

zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 33m
Pancakecel said:
Same :blackpill:
simply_over said:
Keep her around imo. You need her for building foid communication skills. Most guys would get that from real relationships, we have to make due with what we can get. If you go too long without talking to foids, it will be damaging.

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Abominationcel said:
do looks of disgust equate to being called creepy?
Yeah, basically the same thing
wereqryan said:
Its over. I think its time to isolationmaxx

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★
16d 21h 22m
simply_over said:
Men and women having issues is completely different. Women have it way easier than men and their issues have different and fixable causes, and men venting their issues to someone is just gonna be seen as weak. This bitch is clearly using you for emotional support, but at the same time dehumanizing you as well. That is a clear sign she will never see you as someone to fuck. Start seeing some sense and stop talking to that bitch

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
AllejDon said:
Men and women having issues is completely different. Women have it way easier than men and their issues have different and fixable causes, and men venting their issues to someone is just gonna be seen as weak. This bitch is clearly using you for emotional support, but at the same time dehumanizing you as well. That is a clear sign she will never see you as someone to fuck. Start seeing some sense and stop talking to that bitch
How was she ever going to see me as someone to fuck when shes lesbian though?

Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★★
5d 5h 58m
Is this girl called Izzy and runs one of elliot rodger accounts on Instagram ?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
curryfool said:

What did i do? :dafuckfeels:
Assandtites said:
Is this girl called Izzy and runs one of elliot rodger accounts on Instagram ?
No..

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★
16d 21h 22m
simply_over said:
How was she ever going to see me as someone to fuck when shes lesbian though?
Lesbian = chadsexual. Men and women are never gonna be able to relate to each other, you are cucking yourself hard by talking to this mentally ill bitch who is degrading you in front of her friend and is just using you, manipulating you, and probably doesn’t have a bad life to begin with. Any foid even a so-called "lesbian" is gonna notice a man’s looks, and that’s all she sees in you, that’s clear now.
:blackpill:

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
Your biggest mistake was making friendship with a female
Friendship between men and women don't exist even if she is a lesbian!
lesbian is a myth! She is lesbian because no Chad is interested in her pussy!
Women prefer to fuck with women or even with dogs rather than with ugly men!

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 10h 53m
You were spot on.

Calling you creepy was shit behavior and you were right to call it out and make it clear that it was a big deal to you.

But people make mistakes, if you cut people out forever the moment they slip up, you're going to be left with no friends at all.

So you played that well... IMO.

Chopin

Chopin

Officer
3d 4h 37m
simply_over said:
After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again
I understand what she did to you was terrible, but this line made me cringe so hard. No personal offense.

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Defetivecuckachu said:
You were spot on.

Calling you creepy was shit behavior and you were right to call it out and make it clear that it was a big deal to you.

But people make mistakes, if you cut people out forever the moment they slip up, you're going to be left with no friends at all.

So you played that well... IMO.
Thank you. That's what I have trouble with, overlooking things and giving people another chance. Because like I said, I now carry resentment towards her. I guess I will just give it some time and see what happens.
Chopin said:
I understand what she did to you was terrible, but this line made me cringe so hard. No personal offense.
yeah i totally get that lmao

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 15h 24m
Pancakecel said:
state of this forum tbh

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
45d 15h 39m
curryfool said:

First u shit on curries and now whites too?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 5h 12m
simply_over said:
I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.

100% man, there are ugly dudes out there who have friends but they can put up with being made fun of for being ugly, we can't. I've always taken insults to heart even though I don't want to. Another problem is that there's no compliments to balance out the negative comments. If I was called handsome twice and ugly once, it wouldn't hurt as much. But in my life I've been called ugly 100 times and only been called handsome by my family :feelshaha:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 2h 25m
wereqryan said:
Imagine a race where no one cared about looks:fuk: just imagine it brocel

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 6h 28m
erenyeager said:
Imagine a race where no one cared about looks:fuk: just imagine it brocel
Then such a people would be one without any evolutionary drive.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 2h 25m
wereqryan said:
Then such a people would be one without any evolutionary drive.
Good nature is evil. Think about what it has done to you.

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
38d 1h 0m
Stopped reading at "a foid texted me". gtfo fakecel

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
32d 10h 22m
simply_over said:
Mog me harder dude

D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
simply_over said:
Vent here nigger
She's sucking on a clit right now and scissoring her friend right now while you rot

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
55d 14h 12m
simply_over said:
Couldn't imagine venting to a foid that isnt my mother

P

Pajetceloid

Banned
-
7h 41m
simply_over said:
This lesbian foid texted me to go on a videocall and I agreed because i was bored as fuck, rotting in a dark room as usual. Once the call started I could see her chilling at a friends house. I sensed that her demeanor was different, she was acting all tough and shit. She was also talking to her friend instead of me. Not long after being in the call she wanted to show me to her friend and said "You'll probably think hes creepy".

I started to feel pretty bad. I thought she was one of the only people that wouldnt mention my looks :cryfeels:. I hung up fairly quickly after that. Thought about blocking her and just ending my social life right there and then. She was the last friend i had left, I blocked my other friend because he was throwing ad hominems at me everytime we got in a discussion.

But first I asked her why she called me creepy. She started blaming her friend. She basically started gaslighting me that I heard it wrong and that her friend said it and not her. She also started playing the victim, that its 'always her' and that's shes going to punish herself by cutting her arm.

After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again. I did something cucked, I Jesusmaxxed. I put up with it and said "its okay, your friend did it and not you" even though i knew it was the other way around. But I don't know if this will work because I still feel resentful towards her. I just wanted to give it a try because theres already so many people ive broken up with due to being ugly. I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.

so yeah, i wonder if this relationship will last. I ask myself if I should have any friends to begin with. When the same shit always happens. Like I said in my earlier posts, maybe I'm just meant to isolate myself like a real truecel. No people no problem.

Maybe you think I make a big deal out of this. I just want to say that I'm really sensitive and experience emotions very strongly. People have told me before that I shouldnt take stuff like being called ugly so serious but i have autism and it really makes me feel down. So yeah that was my story boys thanks for reading this far :feelsokman:
I'm also a sensitivecel I would rather have no human interaction than have interaction which lacks mutual respect. I also hold grudges and remember shit for a long time. So, yea I'm a lonercel but it's not that hard when you're a schizo autist:society:

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Pajetceloid said:
I'm also a sensitivecel I would rather have no human interaction than have interaction which lacks mutual respect. I also hold grudges and remember shit for a long time. So, yea I'm a lonercel but it's not that hard when you're a schizo autist:society:
Yeah I'm even picking IT as a job because of my social anxiety. I won't be playing the social game. I know I'm at the bottom of the social hierarchy. I only have negative experiences with people. If we're not gonna have friends lets be cool loners atleast :chad:

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
Women always found me creepy.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 19h 44m
mortyposter said:
Women always found me creepy.
Sam hear. What's up with this fakecel? Creep is the org word for Incel...

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
Emba said:
Sam hear. What's up with this fakecel? Creep is the org word for Incel...
I'm not even a fakecel. I'm an incel.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 19h 44m
mortyposter said:
I'm not even a fakecel. I'm an incel.
Not YOU! Op... I was agreeing with you... I'm creep too! Hell, all Incels are called that at least once in their lives.

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
Emba said:
Not YOU! Op... I was agreeing with you... I'm creep too! Hell, all Incels are called that at least once in their lives.
Yep. Women are always disgusted by me, or they ghost me on Snapchat.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 19h 44m
mortyposter said:
Yep. Women are always disgusted by me, or they ghost me on Snapchat.
Snatchat?

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
Emba said:
I'm not successful at all on Snapchat.
My score is very low and girls block me all the time. So, truecel.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 19h 44m
Whatever
mortyposter said:
I'm not successful at all on Snapchat.
My score is very low and girls block me all the time. So, truecel.

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
2d 11h 54m
Pancakecel said:
Orbiting does have it's benefits

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 10h 52m
simply_over said:
you can vent with your brocels, foids don't care about you, especially a dyke

every interaction with foids that doesn't revolve around having your penis in her vagina is a waste of time and energy

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
52d 17h 46m
Zer0/∞ said: