Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got called creepy

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
This lesbian foid texted me to go on a videocall and I agreed because i was bored as fuck, rotting in a dark room as usual. Once the call started I could see her chilling at a friends house. I sensed that her demeanor was different, she was acting all tough and shit. She was also talking to her friend instead of me. Not long after being in the call she wanted to show me to her friend and said "You'll probably think hes creepy".

I started to feel pretty bad. I thought she was one of the only people that wouldnt mention my looks :cryfeels:. I hung up fairly quickly after that. Thought about blocking her and just ending my social life right there and then. She was the last friend i had left, I blocked my other friend because he was throwing ad hominems at me everytime we got in a discussion.

[UWSL]But first I asked her why she called me creepy. She started blaming her friend. She basically started gaslighting me that I heard it wrong and that her friend said it and not her. She also started playing the victim, that its 'always her' and that's shes going to punish herself by cutting her arm.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again. I did something cucked, I Jesusmaxxed. I put up with it and said "its okay, your friend did it and not you" even though i knew it was the other way around. But I don't know if this will work because I still feel resentful towards her. I just wanted to give it a try because theres already so many people ive broken up with due to being ugly. I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]so yeah, i wonder if this relationship will last. I ask myself if I should have any friends to begin with. When the same shit always happens. Like I said in my earlier posts, maybe I'm just meant to isolate myself like a real truecel. No people no problem.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Maybe you think I make a big deal out of this. I just want to say that I'm really sensitive and experience emotions very strongly. People have told me before that I shouldnt take stuff like being called ugly so serious but i have autism and it really makes me feel down. So yeah that was my story boys thanks for reading this far :feelsokman:[/UWSL]

Why would you interact with a degenerate mentally ill foid?:dafuckfeels:

Mogs me getting any communication from a foid

Because we both have some issues and its nice to vent to eachother.
cucks like you are responsible for the fall of western civilization.

Have some dignity, tbh, you whites deserve to go extinct at this point.

Mogs me getting any communication from a foid
Same :blackpill:
Keep her around imo. You need her for building foid communication skills. Most guys would get that from real relationships, we have to make due with what we can get. If you go too long without talking to foids, it will be damaging.

Men and women having issues is completely different. Women have it way easier than men and their issues have different and fixable causes, and men venting their issues to someone is just gonna be seen as weak. This bitch is clearly using you for emotional support, but at the same time dehumanizing you as well. That is a clear sign she will never see you as someone to fuck. Start seeing some sense and stop talking to that bitch

Men and women having issues is completely different. Women have it way easier than men and their issues have different and fixable causes, and men venting their issues to someone is just gonna be seen as weak. This bitch is clearly using you for emotional support, but at the same time dehumanizing you as well. That is a clear sign she will never see you as someone to fuck. Start seeing some sense and stop talking to that bitch
How was she ever going to see me as someone to fuck when shes lesbian though?

Is this girl called Izzy and runs one of elliot rodger accounts on Instagram ?

How was she ever going to see me as someone to fuck when shes lesbian though?
Lesbian = chadsexual. Men and women are never gonna be able to relate to each other, you are cucking yourself hard by talking to this mentally ill bitch who is degrading you in front of her friend and is just using you, manipulating you, and probably doesn’t have a bad life to begin with. Any foid even a so-called "lesbian" is gonna notice a man’s looks, and that’s all she sees in you, that’s clear now.
:blackpill:

Your biggest mistake was making friendship with a female
Friendship between men and women don't exist even if she is a lesbian!
lesbian is a myth! She is lesbian because no Chad is interested in her pussy!
Women prefer to fuck with women or even with dogs rather than with ugly men!

You were spot on.

Calling you creepy was shit behavior and you were right to call it out and make it clear that it was a big deal to you.

But people make mistakes, if you cut people out forever the moment they slip up, you're going to be left with no friends at all.

So you played that well... IMO.

After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again
I understand what she did to you was terrible, but this line made me cringe so hard. No personal offense.

You were spot on.

Calling you creepy was shit behavior and you were right to call it out and make it clear that it was a big deal to you.

But people make mistakes, if you cut people out forever the moment they slip up, you're going to be left with no friends at all.

So you played that well... IMO.
Thank you. That's what I have trouble with, overlooking things and giving people another chance. Because like I said, I now carry resentment towards her. I guess I will just give it some time and see what happens.
I understand what she did to you was terrible, but this line made me cringe so hard. No personal offense.
yeah i totally get that lmao

cucks like you are responsible for the fall of western civilization.

Have some dignity, tbh, you whites deserve to go extinct at this point.
First u shit on curries and now whites too?

[UWSL]I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.[/UWSL]

100% man, there are ugly dudes out there who have friends but they can put up with being made fun of for being ugly, we can't. I've always taken insults to heart even though I don't want to. Another problem is that there's no compliments to balance out the negative comments. If I was called handsome twice and ugly once, it wouldn't hurt as much. But in my life I've been called ugly 100 times and only been called handsome by my family :feelshaha:

No such people exist in this world. EVERYONE cares about looks.
Imagine a race where no one cared about looks:fuk: just imagine it brocel

Stopped reading at "a foid texted me". gtfo fakecel

Vent here nigger
She's sucking on a clit right now and scissoring her friend right now while you rot

This lesbian foid texted me to go on a videocall and I agreed because i was bored as fuck, rotting in a dark room as usual. Once the call started I could see her chilling at a friends house. I sensed that her demeanor was different, she was acting all tough and shit. She was also talking to her friend instead of me. Not long after being in the call she wanted to show me to her friend and said "You'll probably think hes creepy".

I started to feel pretty bad. I thought she was one of the only people that wouldnt mention my looks :cryfeels:. I hung up fairly quickly after that. Thought about blocking her and just ending my social life right there and then. She was the last friend i had left, I blocked my other friend because he was throwing ad hominems at me everytime we got in a discussion.

[UWSL]But first I asked her why she called me creepy. She started blaming her friend. She basically started gaslighting me that I heard it wrong and that her friend said it and not her. She also started playing the victim, that its 'always her' and that's shes going to punish herself by cutting her arm.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]After walking around town listening to "creep" and other sad songs like a true doomer I felt okay again. I did something cucked, I Jesusmaxxed. I put up with it and said "its okay, your friend did it and not you" even though i knew it was the other way around. But I don't know if this will work because I still feel resentful towards her. I just wanted to give it a try because theres already so many people ive broken up with due to being ugly. I think its really hard to have friends when you're both ugly and sensitive.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]so yeah, i wonder if this relationship will last. I ask myself if I should have any friends to begin with. When the same shit always happens. Like I said in my earlier posts, maybe I'm just meant to isolate myself like a real truecel. No people no problem.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Maybe you think I make a big deal out of this. I just want to say that I'm really sensitive and experience emotions very strongly. People have told me before that I shouldnt take stuff like being called ugly so serious but i have autism and it really makes me feel down. So yeah that was my story boys thanks for reading this far :feelsokman:[/UWSL]
I'm also a sensitivecel I would rather have no human interaction than have interaction which lacks mutual respect. I also hold grudges and remember shit for a long time. So, yea I'm a lonercel but it's not that hard when you're a schizo autist:society:

I'm also a sensitivecel I would rather have no human interaction than have interaction which lacks mutual respect. I also hold grudges and remember shit for a long time. So, yea I'm a lonercel but it's not that hard when you're a schizo autist:society:
Yeah I'm even picking IT as a job because of my social anxiety. I won't be playing the social game. I know I'm at the bottom of the social hierarchy. I only have negative experiences with people. If we're not gonna have friends lets be cool loners atleast :chad:

I'm not even a fakecel. I'm an incel.
Not YOU! Op... I was agreeing with you... I'm creep too! Hell, all Incels are called that at least once in their lives.

Not YOU! Op... I was agreeing with you... I'm creep too! Hell, all Incels are called that at least once in their lives.
Yep. Women are always disgusted by me, or they ghost me on Snapchat.

you can vent with your brocels, foids don't care about you, especially a dyke

every interaction with foids that doesn't revolve around having your penis in her vagina is a waste of time and energy